Union meeting Detroit Sunday 3-26-23 O'Brien visiting

UPSmechanicinblue

Anyone on here going this Sunday?

Attachments

• 336785084_507226998287976_6153596367922673929_n.jpg
    336785084_507226998287976_6153596367922673929_n.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 32

UPSmechanicinblue

Im going mainly for O'Brien Last time I seen him he took time pass the microphone around to let members ask questions and even hung around after the meeting to talk one on one with members. She maybe not the greatest in your eyes but she got rid of right to work by prior governor Schneider

and she put the tax on our pensions on hold by our prior republican Governor Schneider

O'Brian has no reason not to back her- I would either party that reduces my tax and end right to work

Yolo

Nah I was watching Tucker last night. Wife recorded it for me. This Michigan governor is definitely a Commie!

Yolo

I'm from the deep South! I'ma travel up there to Call out SeanO for ASSociating with her! Will they let me in? Or do I have to be from MICHIGAN?

Its_a_me

I'm from the deep South! I'ma travel up there to Call out SeanO for ASSociating with her! Will they let me in? Or do I have to be from MICHIGAN?
Saying you are from the deep South is not a positive thing above SC, GA, TN, AR, or TX (as OK views anyone living below the red river with disdain). Northerners view people like that as unpatriotic traitors that need monuments to try to rewrite history and make them feel less like losers (unless you go to FL where the farther south you go the more it becomes like NY). And seeing as how your accent will give you away in about 10 seconds....you'll be met with the same disdain.

In words you can understand the response would be....oh, well bless your soul anyways child.

Given that. Why bother driving 14+ hours to say one paragraph and everyone looks at you and realizes how dumb you look.

You might not like her entire slate of political decisions; but, she led a push to reverse RTW in the state of Michigan. It has now passed and once the legislature breaks session will go into effect in 90 days. She also led the charge to get rid of the pension tax on retirees. So that's former UPS'ers and current UPS'ers in the state that will benefit.

Seeing as this meeting is about UPS and the upcoming labor negotiations: it is a plus to have political figures that are willing to attend your rallies. If Trump wants to get on stage and talk about how he gave UPS'ers the most work in their lifetimes by ignoring a threat from China until it was too late and how he'll give UPS more work in the future....let him on too.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You should go and I'm betting Sean would be more than happy to meet with you afterwards down the street, one on one, for a "cup of coffee". :wink-very:

UPSmechanicinblue

Huge turn out!!!! it was to full to get everyone inside to see O'Brian speak, This is picts of our group that took 2 buses to Detroit.

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 25
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 30

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is who some are proud of???
We should have completely distanced ourselves from her..

Tinfoil hat news source, she's a hero.

Right To Work is dead in Michigan.

Last edited: