Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

retired brother

And they still are loved by the membership LOL!.... Retired Brother... reasons why the Health and Welfare is messed up.. You pay $250.00 into it and the Plan pays close to $2000.00 a month for each retiree... Do the math!!
I have no problem paying my fair share for retiree medical. But the new board has no clue .The former board had a wealth of knowledge and history . The members wanted change they have it now.Unfortunetly the members will realize they made a mistake.TDU has no answers only likes to throw stones.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have no problem paying my fair share for retiree medical. But the new board has no clue .The former board had a wealth of knowledge and history . The members wanted change they have it now.Unfortunetly the members will realize they made a mistake.TDU has no answers only likes to throw stones.

Which means absolutely nothing if you have lost the stones to do what is right. When people get corrupted or bullied in to doing what others say, like how Howie one minute was striking UPS and once Hoffa talked to him he lost his nerve.

Thats when the local started turning, than Howie and the Eboard knew the contract was garbage yet they had to endorse it, they again showed they had no stones.

tellthetruth

Our new Recording Secretary was at 43rd Street, went into the office with the Division Manger, the DM discharged 4 part-timers for attendance. He told the DM Falco he does not have to talk to him, he will go over his head. He then came back three weeks later and wanted to talk to Falco about the 4 memebers that was discharged, Falco told him I do not have to talk to you!!! Dave friend had 10 days to file the Arbitration . SINCE THE ARBITRATION WAS NOT FILED THE MEMBERS WERE REMOVED FROM THE PAY ROLL....GREAT JOB DAVE friend.......

I just got word from 43rd st. Lonely Wolf... Where do you get your information from? I just heard that Dave friend don't even handle the part - timers.... You need to stop spreading rumors and lies.. Like it was said before.. You and your friends should stop being SORE LOSERS.HA HA! What kind of union person are you? Instead of you and your friends trying to prove the members wrong for voting your friends out and voting in a new E- Board. You are suppose to be encouraging and promoting unionism.. You and your friends are so SAD!:sad-very: Personally.. I'm glad Row A lost.. You can tell alot about a person by the friends they keep.. You guys are UNION BUSTERS!:sick:

tellthetruth

That is exactly what you are doing..Throwing stones and have no answers..:smart: Are you a T.D.U. member?

lonewolf

LN is cirgar Pete's the V.P.'s puppit. When the co-payments went from $3- $10 after 18 years, this guy LN went crazy screaming. Now he is the poster boy for Row B. They doubled the co-payments, more then doubled the retirees medical. LN is going around telling everybody that now he can retire. (Did this guy ever take math in school) ????

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

Speaking of the V.P. P M! I wonder if he is still bring Management in the Nassua Building Feeder Department Cirgars every week???? Rumar has it he used to all the time when he was in the Feeder Department.

lonewolf

KR. Agitator 1, he is one useless man...the stewards are handling all union business in Spring Street. Did you hear what happened in the Melville Building? The company brought in a female preloader for attendance and they discharged her, K R. acting as BA remain their with his mouth open. She was walked off the job...When the steward asked KR. why he did not invoke article 7, KR , did not even know what Article 7 was........Another Great Job!!!! Heaven help us.......

tellthetruth

KR. Agitator 1, he is one useless man...the stewards are handling all union business in Spring Street. Did you hear what happened in the Melville Building? The company brought in a female preloader for attendance and they discharged her, K R. acting as BA remain their with his mouth open. She was walked off the job...When the steward asked KR. why he did not invoke article 7, KR , did not even know what Article 7 was........Another Great Job!!!! Heaven help us.......

Attendance is cut and dry!..... Heaven help her!......

tellthetruth

LN is cirgar Pete's the V.P.'s puppit. When the co-payments went from $3- $10 after 18 years, this guy LN went crazy screaming. Now he is the poster boy for Row B. They doubled the co-payments, more then doubled the retirees medical. LN is going around telling everybody that now he can retire. (Did this guy ever take math in school) ????

They didn't double it... Let's be fair...... Your good ole boys Howie and them did!..... They are just dealing with their mess....... :sick:

tellthetruth

Speaking of the V.P. P M! I wonder if he is still bring Management in the Nassua Building Feeder Department Cirgars every week???? Rumar has it he used to all the time when he was in the Feeder Department.

I heard that feeders is different.... Its the feeder drivers who will cut your throat for overtime and Management is totally different from package management.. Package management worry about production and harass drivers. Feeder management is all about safety and willing to work with you with any situation. Can't wait till they call me...:wink2:

tellthetruth

KR is not useless.. I bet his I.Q. is higher than yours!! I read his article before.. Well written..