Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

Week-end flash.......Tony Donato gets blasted out of the water at Shop Steward Election at Foster Ave......LIKE THE SAILER SAYS AIN'T THAT A HOLE IN THE BOAT FOLKS!!!!!

lonewolf

unlike most of these guys none of them were even shop stewards or alternates stewards...at lease tony donato had the balls to run!!!! He is not afraid to get his hands dirty, stand up to united parcel and is willing to start all over to help his memebership....its still new and the memebership will see the devotation he has....

local804

unlike most of these guys none of them were even shop stewards or alternates stewards...at lease tony donato had the balls to run!!!! He is not afraid to get his hands dirty, stand up to united parcel and is willing to start all over to help his memebership....its still new and the memebership will see the devotation he has....

There is one person on this board who was never a steward or an alternate and one guy I dont know so I think using the word most shows how clueless you really are. I think your boy had his time to show his devotion and thats why he lost his spot at BA.The pension fund as of today is up approx 70 million dollars since these guys came in so it looks like its going in the right direction. It dont matter if you like em or not, they are your elected officials so deal with it. This thread is officially a waste of time.

outlaw

Where are you LONELY WOLF and OUTLAW!! I can't hear you!!!:wink2:

It might not have been the right time for them to run for steward. AG and TD have been away from their centers for years as stewards. I can see the members in each center being loyal to the incumbent, nothing wrong with that. The real test is about a year away.

outlaw

There is one person on this board who was never a steward or an alternate and one guy I dont know so I think using the word most shows how clueless you really are. I think your boy had his time to show his devotion and thats why he lost his spot at BA.The pension fund as of today is up approx 70 million dollars since these guys came in so it looks like its going in the right direction. It dont matter if you like em or not, they are your elected officials so deal with it. This thread is officially a waste of time.

Don't be counting your chickens so fast 804. That report was for the first quarter. After the numbers on wall street in April and May That 70 mill. PLUS is byebye. Lets hope for a good June. I hope you report if the fund loses 100 mill. I have faith in you and to Tell The Truth. hahhahhahhah

AcesUp804

Outlaw I agree with you it wasn't the right time to run , most people with half a brain could see that... all the wrong moves they made in the hall ( or agreed with ) why should it be any different now.

outlaw

Ace, I don't know them very well but what I hear from friends is they both were very good at representing the membership as were others from row A

tellthetruth

It might not have been the right time for them to run for steward. AG and TD have been away from their centers for years as stewards. I can see the members in each center being loyal to the incumbent, nothing wrong with that. The real test is about a year away.

Are you SERIOUS! They were voted out!! If Ag and TD were so good.. They would still be there!!! And I heard that they were good.. Good for nothing.. They call TD.. Do Nada! And AG.. I'm not sure..:peaceful:

AcesUp804

hey Tellthetruth it was because of Redmond , I know they were good BA's , but I feel the put there life in Howies hands. Angelo and Tony are way way better BA.s then any one we have on our board now by a long shoot, the members voted Tim vs Howie nothing more. Half of the BA on the board now are very bad and I'm sure Tim knows it. Hope there going to a lot of classes but what you need to learn to be a good BA comes with time , I just dont know if the members can wait that long..and I hope Tim doesnt either.

outlaw

Ace it's called LOYALTY. They all did put their lives in Redmonds hands and I guess in their business you dance the last dance with the person who brought you to the dance.

tellthetruth

hey Tellthetruth it was because of Redmond , I know they were good BA's , but I feel the put there life in Howies hands. Angelo and Tony are way way better BA.s then any one we have on our board now by a long shoot, the members voted Tim vs Howie nothing more. Half of the BA on the board now are very bad and I'm sure Tim knows it. Hope there going to a lot of classes but what you need to learn to be a good BA comes with time , I just dont know if the members can wait that long..and I hope Tim doesnt either.

Its ok to think that Angelo and Tony were good B.A.s... But maybe you should talk to the buildings they covered.. They were all for the money... Just ask some of the people in those buildings..

tellthetruth

I hope that you are not trying to say that Tim didn't need the guys he ran with... Out of the 13 buildings we have maybe 2 of them knew Tim... Didn't he run twice before and lost.. I think that the way the slate was built, was the key... Everyone on that slate was popular in the building they came from.. Especially the ones who are from the feeder dept. They were talked about and seen on the night and day operations in all the buildings. They all bring something to the table. Any even if Tim was not pleased with them now.. Its too late..They are elected. The one thing that I do hear alot is that Tim needs to dress the part and stop looking like a Hill Billy.

outlaw

I hope that you are not trying to say that Tim didn't need the guys he ran with... Out of the 13 buildings we have maybe 2 of them knew Tim... Didn't he run twice before and lost.. I think that the way the slate was built, was the key... Everyone on that slate was popular in the building they came from.. Especially the ones who are from the feeder dept. They were talked about and seen on the night and day operations in all the buildings. They all bring something to the table. Any even if Tim was not pleased with them now.. Its too late..They are elected. The one thing that I do hear alot is that Tim needs to dress the part and stop looking like a Hill Billy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :happy2: You are ****ing me. Two of them are from my building and NO they were not popular. YOU don't get it. The members didn't vote for row b because of their qualifications they voted for CHANGE and boy Ohhhh boy are they getting what they asked for. Hey any info on that vote. NO BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

tellthetruth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :happy2: You are ****ing me. Two of them are from my building and NO they were not popular. YOU don't get it. The members didn't vote for row b because of their qualifications they voted for CHANGE and boy Ohhhh boy are they getting what they asked for. Hey any info on that vote. NO BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Ha HA !I think that you are wrong!!! Those two could not even get elected in their own center for shop steward.... So why did they lose if they were so GREAT?

outlaw

I posted this before :

"It might not have been the right time for them to run for steward. AG and TD have been away from their centers for years as stewards. I can see the members in each center being loyal to the incumbent, nothing wrong with that. The real test is about a year away."

AcesUp804

hey Outlaw your a Queens boy , I'm a Brooklyn boy. I got a phone call from a buddy of mine from Mespeth that Tim was walking around there thursday with a steward from Manhattan South building looking very BA type ,isnt that your building? any word about that? Also here the steward that TD ran against put out a flyer about TD that killed him. TD may wait another year and try again.

tellthetruth

hey Outlaw your a Queens boy , I'm a Brooklyn boy. I got a phone call from a buddy of mine from Mespeth that Tim was walking around there thursday with a steward from Manhattan South building looking very BA type ,isnt that your building? any word about that? Also here the steward that TD ran against put out a flyer about TD that killed him. TD may wait another year and try again.
Ace! That is not what I heard about the steward election. I did hear about a flyer but it wasn't from the steward. And of course they are going to wait another year.. I guess the money and clout is worth letting the union burn just to get a chance at running in another year..

All that says is that the union is second to their our selfish needs...(MONEY). If they were totally for the union it wouldn't matter if they were voted out because the love to see the union do well would be to great to help it burn.

I heard from a buddy of mine that certified letters were sent to all of the EX-Board members to help the New Board with all of the cases that had files missing.. And all of them didn't reply except TD who refused the letter all together.

And please can anyone tell me what made AG and TD so great..
Please if you can name 3 things that they did that everyone should know about that made them Great Business agents. From what I heard they didn't do jack except take care of their own people and made promises to keep them loyal..

Now my question to all of the Ex- Board members supporters on Brown Cafe is... What promises were made to you for you to be so loyal and adamant that they were so great at being B.A.s while the rest of the membership ate S--T?!:smart: Maybe you are one of the few who benefitted?

Last edited: