Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who's anticipating anything? This is a message board with about 15 members.
I wasn't talking to you, but the retraction I was referring to would be by the Cincinnati newspaper that 5habits questioned as a credible source.
Sorry if the 5 syllable words confuse you.

Maybe you should sit quietly while the adults have a conversation.

10 point

I wasn't talking to you, but the retraction I was referring to would be by the Cincinnati newspaper that 5habits questioned as a credible source.
Sorry if the 5 syllable words confuse you.

Maybe you should sit quietly while the adults have a conversation.
Nothing's credible if it doesn't match the agenda.

10 point

Reading your posted board list over i found some of them attributes of the Democrats.

"Tax the middle class out of existance". This current President has put more burden on us, our children, and their children's children than any Republican President i can remember.

The next three are speculations at best. Birth control resistance has always been supported by the Catholic Church and most Catholics are Democrats.

"Women stay home". Hmmm, who do we know that their wives stay home? Maybe yours and mine do? Got a problem with that too?

"Good ol boy system". Maybe that fits this thread.

"Nuke Iran". This sitting President and his Democrat cronies are opening the door wide to the Iranians so that they can nuke us and Israel and MOST All Americans believe he's screwing us over with this agreement "negotiated" by Kerry....a Democrat.

"Mexicans go home". I suppose you mean ILLEGAL aliens should just stay and we (the middle class) can pay for their healthcare and they can siphon off job growth that could be adding members to our unions?

"Outlaw unions and collective bargaining". Now that's a good one. Ever heard of Jackie Presser? I thing he was from the north east Ohio area.
Yeah, Jackie threw the labor support behind who for POTUS? Ronald Reagan. A Republican.

Great list.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It isn't often they write a retraction and the are wrong. Just like others on this site they don't have all the facts.
It's not often that they're wrong, yet when they are, they most certainly print a retraction to reduce any perceived liability in the case somebody tries to sue.
It's difficult to be wrong when your quoted source is the IRB and the Teamsters, who have placed the Ohio Conference in trusteeship.

Reading your posted board list over i found some of them attributes of the Democrats.

"Tax the middle class out of existance". This current President has put more burden on us, our children, and their children's children than any Republican President i can remember.

The next three are speculations at best. Birth control resistance has always been supported by the Catholic Church and most Catholics are Democrats.

"Women stay home". Hmmm, who do we know that their wives stay home? Maybe yours and mine do? Got a problem with that too?

"Good ol boy system". Maybe that fits this thread.

"Nuke Iran". This sitting President and his Democrat cronies are opening the door wide to the Iranians so that they can nuke us and Israel and MOST All Americans believe he's screwing us over with this agreement "negotiated" by Kerry....a Democrat.

"Mexicans go home". I suppose you mean ILLEGAL aliens should just stay and we (the middle class) can pay for their healthcare and they can siphon off job growth that could be adding members to our unions?

"Outlaw unions and collective bargaining". Now that's a good one. Ever heard of Jackie Presser? I thing he was from the north east Ohio area.
Yeah, Jackie threw the labor support behind who for POTUS? Ronald Reagan. A Republican.

Great list.
I can tell I struck a nerve republican.

10 point

And you say my comments don't make sense. I see the tampons need changing again.
I can dumb it down for you if you need me to.
How many are from Lima
Zero. Wasn't Presser from Cleveland? Should've been Jordan and Port man's pics Sherlock.
Of you TDU boys.

Have you read all of the report? Not just part of it all of it. There is more than just what you read on TDU.
59 pages weren't enough?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Of you TDU boys.

Have you read all of the report? Not just part of it all of it. There is more than just what you read on TDU.
I printed it out, 3 hole punched it, and placed it in a binder for easy reading.
Somebody else has it right now, but I could put you on the waiting list if you like?

5habits100

It's not often that they're wrong, yet when they are, they most certainly print a retraction to reduce any perceived liability in the case somebody tries to sue.
It's difficult to be wrong when your quoted source is the IRB and the Teamsters, who have placed the Ohio Conference in trusteeship.
The only 2 accurate things are they quoted the IRB and the Conference has a trustee in.