Union speech

Non sequitur

Trump inauguration speech sounded like a union speech. Just insert the word union in every time he says American. If he is successful and not just blowing hot air, the ensuing growth created should bolster good union jobs.

rickyb

Trump inauguration speech sounded like a union speech. Just insert the word union in every time he says American. If he is successful and not just blowing hot air, the ensuing growth created should bolster good union jobs.
unions have increased their membership under which recent presidents. my guess is none since FDR.

trumps speech didnt have the word "peace" in it. reagan didn't use the word "justice"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Heil Trump.

Non sequitur

Hell anarchy! Look at all the snowflake protesters. Viva the revolution. Free money, free love, public housing, no borders, universal healthcare, free indoctrination for life, save mother earth and then call Kevorkian.

newfie

he's already successful. Big Corporations are getting the message and bringing job back prior to his getting sworn in. Ford, Carrier , GM , Apple cant wait to see what happens next. Its so friggin simple yet no president has ever asked corporations to keep jobs here.

newfie

Hell anarchy! Look at all the snowflake protesters. Viva the revolution. Free money, free love, public housing, no borders, universal healthcare, free indoctrination for life, save mother earth and then call Kevorkian.

I have to admit I do enjoy the free love part of the campaign. Maybe we should give them that one small victory :)

Non sequitur

Although trumps taste in women keeps getting better. I'm a little nauseous thinking about free love with some of those gay heffers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he's already successful. Big Corporations are getting the message and bringing job back prior to his getting sworn in. Ford, Carrier , GM , Apple cant wait to see what happens next. Its so friggin simple yet no president has ever asked corporations to keep jobs here.
You're so gullible.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ah, politicians taking credit for the economy.....
Check out the date on this article lulz.
Why Apple And GE Are Bringing Back Manufacturing

I'm honestly grateful that you don't realize how much you have in common with the democrats. Last thing we need is them working together to screw us all over.