UPS announces 12,000 job cuts, says package volume slipped last quarter

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
He’s putting on his UPS awards, trinkets and inspirational sayings he has framed in his office in a box. Security will be there shortly to walk him out.
Good_comp.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Years ago in our building we had a senior HR Manager leave on bad terms. They sent his old desk items, pictures, awards etc thrown in a cardboard box, I really mean thrown.. glass and all. It really shows how vindictive and petty they can be if you cross them.

Have they improved..I believe they have gotten worst..No loyalty or Honor anymore.. again just a piece of meat. As C. S. Lewis noted: The people in power are like : “Men without Chests” ( No heart, character or strength)..
C.S. Lewis knew...

The greatest evils in the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks

Over70irregs

That’s called the responsibility of the union members. if a business agent negotiates down a grievance without a good reason, like a poorly written grievance without facts, why would you not do something about it? If hearings aren’t happening on a regular basis, I would be contacting my local, and if the grievances are settled and not paid in a timely manner, I would be filing on that as well. Remember those people work for you. I can’t guarantee anything will change. The company is going to make a cost analysis based on what we will allow. The less you file on infractions, the more money they save.

Your attitude that it’s “free money” is your problem not mine, when I file I’m actually filing to solve a problem not get free money. That’s why I never once said free money. Remember their consolidating and collapsing sorts all around the company no reason for supervisors to be working at all apparently because there’s not enough work right?
Free $ over here. No solving. I don’t allow my spirit to get that high.

govols019

You smell that?
Probably none.

Just saying, if the union wanted to crack down they could push hard, maybe a few less laid off workers?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the biggest problem in our Union.

Let management disregard our contract and do absolutely nothing about it besides complain.

Don’t forget UPS paying drivers $50 an hour to load trucks instead of hiring new people lolololol
🧔‍♂️✊
most of the time when you see that going on it's because that area is TAPPED OUT on available hires, unless a significant wage adjustment is made, which of course Carol never approves