Ups Bathrooms

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by muthatrucka, Mar 7, 2020.

1. quad decade guy

quad decade guy Active Member

You are leaving out much detail. Would love to hear outcome, effectiveness and by whom.

2. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

No

3. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

They fixed the 6 month leaking toliet but, everyday someone leaves a pot full and wads up 5 to 6 balls of paper on the floor. It's really not fit for anyone to use. If I have to go, I scub the seat with spray nine

4. oldupsman

oldupsman Well-Known Member

And that says it all. I just don't get it.

5. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

Upstairs shop ! Ok
    The mechanics don’t live like pigs or adolescents

6. specter208

specter208 Active Member

Why many blaming UPS? Who uses those restrooms? Who throws all the trash everywhere?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. SameRightsForAll

SameRightsForAll Active Member

What you do for UPS in the grand scheme where everybody matters just as much as the next employee, doesn't have anything to do with how UPS is violating health department code on a mass scale. I'm glad you're pointing it out, though, as a feeder driver. All one has to do is start a petition on the White House web site or other federal site and advertise/promote the petition so the whole world becomes aware and the problem is fixed. I think reporting it to OSHA is a joke.

8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

We had a guy drop a turd in the sink. I wonder how he even got up there.

9. SameRightsForAll

SameRightsForAll Active Member

Yes, the people who pee all over the toilet or leave 2 floaters for the next person who walks in needs to be given 2 weeks of :censored2: detail in the restrooms as punishment.

However, the overall nasty center is a UPS company decision. Broken plumbing, lack of hot water, no soap!, no paper towels!, broken stalls, too few toilets or stalls, too many people required to visit the restoom at the same time, the list goes on and on.... and right now no measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 which we're going to bring home to our families!

10. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Wow, you made a comment on one of the discussions on UPSers and they pulled you in the office for it?

11. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

Yes, not disciplinary. They wanted me to tell them before posting it. It made them look bad as a result of not doing they’re job. Well a leaky toilet for 3 months is a little excessive. Might be a budget thing, I was not told like all things at ups is hush hush.

12. TBH

TBH An officially retired Oregonian .

Well, it is West Virginia.

13. TBH

TBH An officially retired Oregonian .

Yes, I complained about no hot water in the bathroom. This had to be 15 to 20 years ago. When I threatened to report it, he complained I was going over his head, but he had it fixed! I can’t believe some people saying on here we have good pay and benefits so put up with dirty bathrooms! What’s wrong with people? That is totally irrelevant. I’m glad I’m retired.

14. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

In our center we have a person outside door and hang out nice warm towels mints. kinds of cologne. and all the old shirts that we are discarding in a pile that we used to dry hands

15. Poop Head

Poop Head Lovin' every minute of it!

A preloader od'd. I just stood on his body