Ups Bathrooms

quad decade guy

Already posted on upsers.com. I don't care since they don't care. I posted a challenge to corporate and management to come over here and use our bathrooms. Got pulled in the office 3 days later. Don't want anyone to look bad was the reason.

You are leaving out much detail. Would love to hear outcome, effectiveness and by whom.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You are leaving out much detail. Would love to hear outcome, effectiveness and by whom.
They fixed the 6 month leaking toliet but, everyday someone leaves a pot full and wads up 5 to 6 balls of paper on the floor. It's really not fit for anyone to use. If I have to go, I scub the seat with spray nine

SameRightsForAll

I’m a feeder driver as well and have been to numerous UPS bathrooms and completely agree. These bathrooms are absolutely disgusting. At first I thought maybe it was just my buildings facility but I’ve come to the realization that if I get the chance to pee out in the open, it would be far more sanitary. That being said, I’ve discussed this to other feeder drivers and one guy asked me would I rather make a lot of money and have :censored2:ty bathrooms or make less money and have premier bathroom service, I’m talking 5 star butlers who wash your hands and give you breath mints . I made my decision and just have to live with it

What you do for UPS in the grand scheme where everybody matters just as much as the next employee, doesn't have anything to do with how UPS is violating health department code on a mass scale. I'm glad you're pointing it out, though, as a feeder driver. All one has to do is start a petition on the White House web site or other federal site and advertise/promote the petition so the whole world becomes aware and the problem is fixed. I think reporting it to OSHA is a joke.

SameRightsForAll

Why many blaming UPS? Who uses those restrooms? Who throws all the trash everywhere?

Yes, the people who pee all over the toilet or leave 2 floaters for the next person who walks in needs to be given 2 weeks of :censored2: detail in the restrooms as punishment.

However, the overall nasty center is a UPS company decision. Broken plumbing, lack of hot water, no soap!, no paper towels!, broken stalls, too few toilets or stalls, too many people required to visit the restoom at the same time, the list goes on and on.... and right now no measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 which we're going to bring home to our families!

ManInBrown

Already posted on upsers.com. I don't care since they don't care. I posted a challenge to corporate and management to come over here and use our bathrooms. Got pulled in the office 3 days later. Don't want anyone to look bad was the reason.
Wow, you made a comment on one of the discussions on UPSers and they pulled you in the office for it?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Wow, you made a comment on one of the discussions on UPSers and they pulled you in the office for it?
Yes, not disciplinary. They wanted me to tell them before posting it. It made them look bad as a result of not doing they’re job. Well a leaky toilet for 3 months is a little excessive. Might be a budget thing, I was not told like all things at ups is hush hush.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out. Many of them have one or more things broken for months at a time. Like Charleston WV last week. Both sinks were unusable and one urinal. A multi billion dollar company, with 3rd world bathrooms.
Well, it is West Virginia.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
complain complain complain

it's funny now but i used to be the same way with complaints even though i was earning more than 100k a year plus bennies.

Yes, I complained about no hot water in the bathroom. This had to be 15 to 20 years ago. When I threatened to report it, he complained I was going over his head, but he had it fixed! I can’t believe some people saying on here we have good pay and benefits so put up with dirty bathrooms! What’s wrong with people? That is totally irrelevant. I’m glad I’m retired.

rocket man

In our center we have a person outside door and hang out nice warm towels mints. kinds of cologne. and all the old shirts that we are discarding in a pile that we used to dry hands

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had a feeder office upstairs. Directly below it was a women's bathroom. Nearest men's bathrom was probably 200 yards away. There were probably 100 men and maybe 2 or 3 women working out of that office. A vote was taken and overnight it was changed from a women to a men's bathroom. I was in there one night shortly after the change, taking a whiz. I left the stall door open, no biggie. I heard the door open and close and a woman's voice saying loudly "What are you doing in here? This a woman's bathroom!" I looked over my shoulder, never missed a beat and said "What are YOU doing in here? This is now a men's bathroom!" I zipped up, washed my hands, and together we went outside to look at the new MEN sign on the door. I've never seen anyone blush like that. I admit that it wasn't any cleaner than a man's bathroom. Just no urinals.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a feeder office upstairs. Directly below it was a women's bathroom. Nearest men's bathrom was probably 200 yards away. There were probably 100 men and maybe 2 or 3 women working out of that office. A vote was taken and overnight it was changed from a women to a men's bathroom. I was in there one night shortly after the change, taking a whiz. I left the stall door open, no biggie. I heard the door open and close and a woman's voice saying loudly "What are you doing in here? This a woman's bathroom!" I looked over my shoulder, never missed a beat and said "What are YOU doing in here? This is now a men's bathroom!" I zipped up, washed my hands, and together we went outside to look at the new MEN sign on the door. I've never seen anyone blush like that. I admit that it wasn't any cleaner than a man's bathroom. Just no urinals.
Sure you washed your hands--sure you did.

Indecisi0n

Drill a hole in the office floor and setup a camera.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I don't make it a habit to take pictures in bathrooms, but this is probably the neatest urinal I've ever seen. Made from a beer keg.
IMG_0630.jpg