Ups Bathrooms

a911scanner

When you have low life scum who think nothing of pissing in a bottle in the back of a truck and think leaving tons of trash in the trucks is the thing to do- would you expect anything different when they were turned loose in a company bathroom? I'm sure their homes probably look the same way.

I am not low life scum. I am a cover driver that never leaves trash in anyone's truck & usually cleans them out better than the bid driver.

I use Gatorade bottles almost every day, as I have an "urgent" bladder situation. Never ever will I subject anyone else to my trash, but it doesn't make me scum when I choose to go that route and never have anyone else bothered by it.

MattM

Complaining about the work or a supervisor is one thing when you make over $100k.

But most other places where you can make $100k/yr have clean, functional bathrooms.

Bottom line is the company is all about saving those nickels, while tripping over dollars in the process.

They care more about non-functional ORION than having a clean restroom for the employees.
Funny

We have these ceiling level industrial heaters from the 80s that seem to run 365 24/7 in our warehouse. I'm in the SW. So by about April through October, they should be off. It's nice actually feeling the heat from them on a 60 degree morning in June. The thermostats are about 30 Ft in the air.

But let's save pennies elsewhere; while paying out of your butt on natural gas utilities.

A $100 nest thermostat could have saved them $500-$1,000/ month

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out. Many of them have one or more things broken for months at a time. Like Charleston WV last week. Both sinks were unusable and one urinal. A multi billion dollar company, with 3rd world bathrooms.

"The Employer agrees to maintain a clean, sanitary washroom having hot and cold running water with toilet facilities in all present and future buildings."

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/ups18nationalmaster.pdf

I wouldn’t clean it (or pay someone) either.

I could make you....

-Bug-

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Threatened to call OSHA ,we had no hot water for yrs in ours , they said to use slop shink in mechanics bay ,, they finally fixed it when we threaten to call
Let me guess...you also threatened a grievance when they didn't carry your brand in the tampoon vending machine.

quad decade guy

This is what I find most interesting about this subject....

I have been coast to coast and experienced the bathrooms. If a building is old, they are

disgusting. New building, relatively clean and dare say "nice". Big wig mgt. types have

to use these same restrooms. They experience what we experience. Someone has to make the

decision to have unsanitary facilities. That is these "big wig mgt. types". We know it, they

know it. Ok. They are the same ones that decide to shut down carwash facilities, let

clogged toilets overflow and have said sewage tracked all over the dispatch/office facilities,

leave 3 ft. deep potholes in the yard and on and on. I have also been to corporate level(UPS)

facilities and they are what you would expect of a multi-billion dollar corporation-

like a bank etc. So, when all the boo birds and union types ask about grievances and calls

to OSHA, Health, whatever, it's been done and it's been this way for my 40 years.

In the end this is exactly what corporate UPS wants, extract every cent of profit from

operations. No matter what. Every local union rep. from the President on down has experienced

these same conditions. They know their fellow members(who helped get them there)(guarantee

the Hall restrooms aren't disgusting) experience these conditions every day. This is exactly

what the Union wants, extract every cent from the membership. No matter what.

bowhnterdon

"The Employer agrees to maintain a clean, sanitary washroom having hot and cold running water with toilet facilities in all present and future buildings." Totally useless Language. Several Grievances have been filed on this. I filed 2 myself years ago. It will get cleaned after the Local level meeting, then a week later, back to the same old. Working conditions were traded for wage increases

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/ups18nationalmaster.pdf

I could make you....

-Bug-

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The birthplace of Corona Virus. As a feeder driver I would assume we go in more bathrooms than your average UPS employee. They are always gross, smelly, with random things smeared on walls and water/piss and who knows what else floating around that u have walk through to get in or out. Many of them have one or more things broken for months at a time. Like Charleston WV last week. Both sinks were unusable and one urinal. A multi billion dollar company, with 3rd world bathrooms.
Make sure you call your sup or text him before you used it so it can be on your records.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is what I find most interesting about this subject....

I have been coast to coast and experienced the bathrooms. If a building is old, they are

disgusting. New building, relatively clean and dare say "nice". Big wig mgt. types have

to use these same restrooms. They experience what we experience. Someone has to make the

decision to have unsanitary facilities. That is these "big wig mgt. types". We know it, they

know it. Ok. They are the same ones that decide to shut down carwash facilities, let

clogged toilets overflow and have said sewage tracked all over the dispatch/office facilities,

leave 3 ft. deep potholes in the yard and on and on. I have also been to corporate level(UPS)

facilities and they are what you would expect of a multi-billion dollar corporation-

like a bank etc. So, when all the boo birds and union types ask about grievances and calls

to OSHA, Health, whatever, it's been done and it's been this way for my 40 years.

In the end this is exactly what corporate UPS wants, extract every cent of profit from

operations. No matter what. Every local union rep. from the President on down has experienced

these same conditions. They know their fellow members(who helped get them there)(guarantee

the Hall restrooms aren't disgusting) experience these conditions every day. This is exactly

what the Union wants, extract every cent from the membership. No matter what.

You may have some good points. But most will never know.

Trying to figure out what your going on about is like trying to decipher a 1st graders paper, they brought home from school

over9five

Staff member

Trying to figure out what your going on about is like trying to decipher a 1st graders paper, they brought home from school
At least we know he's been here 40 years. He slides that into every post...

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Yeah? And every center/hub I have ever been to has the women’s restroom easily findable on the first floor while I have to walk the whole building twice and climb at least 2 flights of stairs to find the men’s. We all have our struggles.

Female bathroom is on the 3rd floor.

quad decade guy

Ok. I didn't write the software program

for BrownCafe. Whatever it spits out, is

what you read. Pretty simple. I get you

don't like what it does but I'm not going

to take the time to correct and preview,

whatever to please you. I double space

type at my pleasure. The program

doesn't like it nor do you. Too bad.

Don't read it. If I happen to write on my

phone, that's how it comes out, it's

your problem and the phones. I may

have good points....huh.