UPS "Big Data" and telematics.

Heffalump

How is the company maintaining its data? We (the employees) have provided immense data to the company that can be used for more than just industrial matters. The telematics im sure can be linked directly to individual bio metrics. Put to and to together, fill in the blanks and you can pretty much predict life expectancy down to a t. Scary stuff really. logistics implys more than just parcels. Is the company protecting its employee's? I know the data is company property but you have to wonder what they do with all this besides "sustainability".

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How is the company maintaining its data? We (the employees) have provided immense data to the company that can be used for more than just industrial matters. The telematics im sure can be linked directly to individual bio metrics. Put to and to together, fill in the blanks and you can pretty much predict life expectancy down to a t. Scary stuff really. logistics implys more than just parcels. Is the company protecting its employee's? I know the data is company property but you have to wonder what they do with all this besides "sustainability".
What data are you referring to? How often a package car is in reverse with the bulk head door open and no seatbelt on?

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Telematics can pin down my life expectancy?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
37945532-C056-486C-8D75-5727B7A7CF06.png

542thruNthru

giphy-18.gif