HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
How many times have you flown and actually seen either the pilot or co-pilot?
The last 3 flights I was on, they were saying bye to everyone offboarding the plane.

But I understand your comment.
When a parent would put their kid on an auto-driving school bus, then we've made that jump in society. Won't happen anytime soon.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
CACH, I81IN,TOLOH,EARMO and I think Whites Creek TN. have LNG fueling islands built right on property. They’ll do the same with the Tesla tractors.
What’s the deal with I81IN??? I’ve seen loads from there coming off the rail... why the weird numbering??

Brown Now

There will be growing pains, but they’ll figure it out. I drive an LNG tractor. Doesn’t have the power of a diesel, but it sure is quiet. It’s nice.

Brown Now

What’s the deal with I81IN??? I’ve seen loads from there coming off the rail... why the weird numbering??
"Indy 81st" It's on 81st St. in Indianapolis. There's an I16IN, and an M43NY too.

10:4 on that. Didn’t understand what you meant at first. Yes Indianapolis 81st Street. Indianapolis 16th Street. I81IN is the larger of the two until Plainfield is up and running. Haven’t been there,but I’m hearing it’s about 3 times as large as I81IN.

Brown Now

"Indy 81st" It's on 81st St. in Indianapolis. There's an I16IN, and an M43NY too.

The LNGs had all kinds of issues when we first got them, and still do to a point. It’s all new so it’s just a matter of learning the idiosyncrasies of the new technology.

The Tesla’s will be no different. Personally, I think the Nikola 1 shows more promise and user ability. I can tell you one thing though, cabovers are apparently making a comeback.

Brown Now

iOS Image - 1481742345.jpg

fedx

Extra Large Package
Self driving trucks.. It's happening.
It will be at some point. Not sure if it will be 5 years or 15 years, but it will. They are pushing self driving semis more than cars. Semis that weight 80K pounds going down the highway. What could possibly go wrong? These giant companies want to take drivers out of the equation. A good rule of thumb is if these giant corporations and Fake News MSM is pushing for something, then you should be against it. It's usually not in your best interests.

Brown Now

Tesla semi is an ugly duckling for sure. Nikola is definitely the better looking of the two. Then there’s Thor electric semi. Don’t know what to say about that.
iOS Image - 4001710887.jpg