UPS CUTS PART-TIME WORKERS PAY BY 1/3

From a Land Brown Under

I prepose turkeys stuffed with LSD so we all experience this bad trip together. I'm convinced the turkeys they gave you still have you fighting over the turkeys you got once in life filled with enough LSD to think they have been giving out turkeys this whole time since the first time you got them, but you are being left out on purpose. Hence this endless loop of wondering; WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TURKEYS?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I prepose turkeys stuffed with LSD so we all experience this bad trip together. I'm convinced the turkeys they gave you still have you fighting over the turkeys you got once in life filled with enough LSD to think they have been giving out turkeys this whole time since the first time you got them, but you are being left out on purpose. Hence this endless loop of wondering; WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TURKEYS?
How about you just cut out the drugs altogether and focus on fixing your life.

Yeet

I wish LSD existed in this era. Only weed and booze now. Gas stations sell CBD and Kratom now. Everyones disassociating in someway whether you know it or not..
You lost me on LSD. Weed on the other hand I would do instead of alcohol if I was permitted to do so. But I can’t so here we are.

I wish LSD existed in this era. Only weed and booze now. Gas stations sell CBD and Kratom now. Everyones disassociating in someway whether you know it or not..
It's crazy how easy it is anymore to as you said, disassociate whenever you want, and have it so accepted. All these people, old and young, just pushing reality aside and doing whatever they do. Then, when it all comes crashing down, they're victims of society on some level. Pure insanity.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
It's crazy how easy it is anymore to as you said, disassociate whenever you want, and have it so accepted. All these people, old and young, just pushing reality aside and doing whatever they do. Then, when it all comes crashing down, they're victims of society on some level. Pure insanity.
Plenty of room in the metaverse

Yeet

My shortcomings aren’t my fault, but the system’s.

Yeet

I'm totally opposite. Gimme all the 'shrooms and acid I can get, I'll take yours too.
Not for me. I’m not trying to leave this plain on an acid or mushroom trip every night after work. All I ask is for a doob. You wake up with no hang over and reflect and listen to music. But again, it’s not in the cards. For now.

From a Land Brown Under

The 70's are back in vogue. War looming, drug issues, a gas crisis, political scandals. Let the good times roll.

Yeet

The 70's are back in vogue. War looming, drug issues, a gas crisis, political scandals. Let the good times roll.
There is a major difference. Work ethic. That’s what made us great. We rolled up our sleeves and worked. I missed the 70’s so I’m talking from parental hearsay, full disclosure. But we aren’t what we were.

From a Land Brown Under

There is a major difference. Work ethic. That’s what made us great. We rolled up our sleeves and worked. I missed the 70’s so I’m talking from parental hearsay, full disclosure. But we aren’t what we were.
I see it from this point of view; You were raised by the "silent" generation who had to bear and grit through the worst of worst working conditions to arise stronger. You guys put in the work and saw through the bullcrap. You fought and won and now the same thing passes on. Hence the threads redundancy.

Yeet

I see it from this point of view; You were raised by the "silent" generation who had to bear and grit through the worst of worst working conditions to arise stronger. You guys put in the work and saw through the bullcrap. You fought and won and now the same thing passes on. Hence the threads redundancy.

9721851_2.jpg

I wonder where we are in this timeline…

From a Land Brown Under

Hey man, blame Gen X. The people approaching their 50s and 60s won't see any help due to their failures. You old folks will see people dying at work as the new normal because us youngsters can't help you out. We'll be too busy working on better jobs that pay more to be able to take care of you.

Yeet

Hey man, blame Gen X. The people approaching their 50s and 60s won't see any help due to their failures. You old folks will see people dying at work as the new normal because us youngsters can't help you out. We'll be too busy working on better jobs that pay more to be able to take care of you.
I’m a millennial. What’s your next fallacy?