UPS CUTS PART-TIME WORKERS PAY BY 1/3

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Wouldn’t doubt it

They advertise the job at a certain pay rate without explaining what an MRA is. Employees who don’t do their own research end up in the dark. Then one day they cut the pay without mentioning it. The PCM would be a great time to give everybody some warning about this stuff. But no, just bale some water instead!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They advertise the job at a certain pay rate without explaining what an MRA is. Employees who don’t do their own research end up in the dark. Then one day they cut the pay without mentioning it. The PCM would be a great time to give everybody some warning about this stuff. But no, just bale some water instead!
The union might share some blame here as well.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Look man you all need to understand that some people are going to grit and bear with it to full time, but don't have to accept with what stands now or will be in the future. Part time makes a majority of work and will make and break a package drivers route and or put a feeder driver in danger loading when they don't segregate explosive boxes from butane filled boxes due to not caring or negligence.
Lol calm down Suzy and slow down on the brown koolaid
It’s a part time job stay, leave nobody cares

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a solution. PT’ers don’t care about health insurance, just the number on their paychecks. Take away PT health insurance with the next contract and give them a pay bump. It’s rare for part time employees with any other company to get that benefit anyway so get rid of it. Everyone’s happy.
That’s an idea I’ve thrown out for years
Good luck getting the teamsters to agree

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s “resonate” and what young people also don’t understand is....it’s not all about the wage. Amazon (depending on location) is paying $22 an hour. With ZERO job security. They work them like Hebrew slaves....but you take too many bathroom breaks...you’re fired for TOT (time off task) after one write up. Or fired for calling in sick when they have no time off available. Then they can go work at Wendy’s.
Hebrew slaves, Lmao!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Hebrew slaves, Lmao!
The preload!
n59nkp (1).gif