UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys
He calls it "dragon's breath" or some :censored2:. I just imagine him saying it like this when he orders one.
View attachment 365422

What state you in? Things at UPS can be different depending on where you are.

Hahahahahahahaha! Thank you for making me laugh, @Just A UPS Guy. I’m in NY. I’ve been thinking about him and I moving to CT. What state are you in?

Also, @Just A UPS Guy, what are your thoughts on this job I found:

UPS is recruiting individuals to work as Full-Time, Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers. This position involves the timely pickup, labeling, loading and delivery of shipments, using the equipment, policies and procedures required by the company. Qualified applicants are required to have a valid class A Commercial Drivers License with a HazMat endorsement. Candidates are required to pass a UPS road test, DOT physical exam and a drug screen. Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills, including the ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission, lift gates and other material handling equipment. This position could involve driving a tractor-trailer unit to one or more customer locations and returning to the original domicile during the same shift. Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS Cartage Services appearance guidelines. Individuals should be able to work without immediate supervision.

agoodfriend

But right now, @burrheadd, the only person I’m interested in is my boyfriend that I’m trying to help get a full-time job. I’d even happy to accept his marriage proposal and raise a family with him.

agoodfriend

Different strokes I guess (VERY different in the case of this thread) because most people think ups uniforms look like someone is dressing up for Halloween as a turd driving a big square turd. Nothing against actual/real RPCD drivers of course

Why can't they grieve. They are union after all???

Im having trouble reconciling this relationship in my head. Are you SURE you aren't the mommy?

I think these trysts are "blown" out of proportion. If at all true I'd think these "head" customers know what a RPCD income is and they are "working" at getting some themselves.
Why the hell would you make that comment about me being his mommy when I’m his girlfriend, @Challenger, and helping him out so he can be one step closer to getting a new job? I helped him out before and he was there for me when I was looking for a job.

542thruNthru

What’s so funny about my comments, @Operational needs?

The naïveté, or should I say cluelessness, of them humors me.
Uh oh!.....
fz1S.gif

agoodfriend

I don't understand.

What are your thoughts on this job I found, @542thruNthru?:

UPS is recruiting individuals to work as Full-Time, Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers. This position involves the timely pickup, labeling, loading and delivery of shipments, using the equipment, policies and procedures required by the company. Qualified applicants are required to have a valid class A Commercial Drivers License with a HazMat endorsement. Candidates are required to pass a UPS road test, DOT physical exam and a drug screen. Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills, including the ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission, lift gates and other material handling equipment. This position could involve driving a tractor-trailer unit to one or more customer locations and returning to the original domicile during the same shift. Heavy Air Freight Pick-up and Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS Cartage Services appearance guidelines. Individuals should be able to work without immediate supervision.