UPS Delivery Driver Full-Time Job questions

agoodfriend

still confused about two different guys
Some of you are giving me very good advice that I’ve already shown my boyfriend and will continue to show to boyfriend if your advice is helpful. I don’t show him the dramatic answers.

agoodfriend

But who would you choose?:

My British friend who is due to have a baby next month and has a full time job making £23,000 in England

Or

My boyfriend whose been working the same part time job for ten years and is looking for and applying for a full-time job?

agoodfriend

If you’re not sure after 12 years….Time to move on.
I was very sure in December.....then you all opened my eyes....and I’ve just been thinking it over ever since....half of me still wants to have a future with him.....but the other half is going: “are you sure about this? Like, are you 100% sure about this? Are you going to regret this in the future if you say yes to a lifetime with him? What about your British pregnant friend in England? You two can raise that baby together?”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was very sure in December.....then you all opened my eyes....and I’ve just been thinking it over ever since....half of me still wants to have a future with him.....but the other half is going: “are you sure about this? Like, are you 100% sure about this? Are you going to regret this in the future if you say yes to a lifetime with him? What about your British pregnant friend in England? You two can raise that baby together?”
Nah…I don’t think that would work, the baby will come between you.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Lmao. If you take relationship advice from this extremely dysfunctional message board, I don’t know what to tell you.

Also that £23k won’t look so good anymore when your bf is an RPCD.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No. No. No. Florida is now full……except for Conservatives. Riff riff need not come.
B905DE5C-73E1-43F0-9D6B-0DF8BDE45E16.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure @rod was quite the rabble-rouser in his early days. And don’t act like you didn’t think of hanging from a traffic light, crapping on cars below, when you were young and drunk. Lol.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
But who would you choose?:

My British friend who is due to have a baby next month and has a full time job making £23,000 in England

Or

My boyfriend whose been working the same part time job for ten years and is looking for and applying for a full-time job?
I'm sorry, PT for ten years? When I was 16, I had a PT job at McDonald's. I wanted to buy a car. So I got a second PT job at another McDonald's, thus making FT money and bought my first car. Been driving ever since which turned into a lucrative career at UPS. My point is, it seems your boyfriend lacks drive in his life. Case in point, you are still here in this thread advocating for a "grown man". Dude gotta man up, you can't do that for him. And you could probably do better, just saying.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wouldn’t surprise me. I’m sure @rod was quite the rabble-rouser in his early days. And don’t act like you didn’t think of hanging from a traffic light, crapping on cars below, when you were young and drunk. Lol.
I did some stupid stuff in my youth (and even later on) but I never hung from a lamp post and crapped on those below

agoodfriend

I'm sorry, PT for ten years? When I was 16, I had a PT job at McDonald's. I wanted to buy a car. So I got a second PT job at another McDonald's, thus making FT money and bought my first car. Been driving ever since which turned into a lucrative career at UPS. My point is, it seems your boyfriend lacks drive in his life. Case in point, you are still here in this thread advocating for a "grown man". Dude gotta man up, you can't do that for him. And you could probably do better, just saying.

In all honesty, I feel like I can do better, too.