UPS driver apologizes after woman takes picture of truck blocking handicapped spot

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Wake up guys.

Not surprising UPS said its drivers are trained to follow all traffic laws, including where they park.

Follow all the methods all the time or stay on the hook for UPS.

It’s your call.

Never in all my years of driving have I been called out by blocking a handicap parking space.
Been driving for nearly 2 decades.
Double parking is not legal on any traffic law book and yet with UPS this is the preferable method that is taught.
Seems yet again that UPS is talking out both sides of their mouth and telling people what they want to hear.
Tell them the effing truth. Drivers are taught to park in the safest location as to not get hit. Vacant handicap spaces are the "safest" place to park

Integrity

Binge Poster
Never in all my years of driving have I been called out by blocking a handicap parking space.
Been driving for nearly 2 decades.
Double parking is not legal on any traffic law book and yet with UPS this is the preferable method that is taught.
Seems yet again that UPS is talking out both sides of their mouth and telling people what they want to hear.
Tell them the effing truth. Drivers are taught to park in the safest location as to not get hit. Vacant handicap spaces are the "safest" place to park
UPS should always tell the truth to the press.