UPS Driver commits suicide

over9five

Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Barnett. It was incredibly thoughtful of you to come here and inform his friends at Brown Cafe. Thank you so much.

finaddict

:censored2::censored2::censored2:!!! Sincere condolances for your families loss! It was a damn job! Quit! No sense in you trying to make sense of the senseless I just hope your family pulls through this tragidy without trying to place blame on the company, yourself or any other factors you will never know. It takes alot of shovels to get to the bottom of the pit of disparity. God bless you and your children.

Braveheart

First let me say I am sorry for your loss. May the Lord be with you and your family.

I have lent a friendly ear for a few fellow drivers over the years when they had a lot going on in there lives and the company treated them like a number only compounding their problems.

Many times I was worried about them doing this very same thing. One finally got into counseling and used FMLA to protect his job while he went to his Dr appointments every week.

I would get with the local Union and make sure your family gets any benefits you have coming.

God Bless

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Words cannot express my sorrow for you and yours. I hope the love and strength of family and friends help you through this horrific tragedy.

chev

Nightcrawler
I can't begin to understand how you feel. I'm so sorry you have lost a part of yourself that can never be replaced. I can only pray he is with God in heaven.
Celebrate the time you had with him and take comfort in your friends and the Lord. You will get through this one day at a time.

DS

Fenderbender
Its a crime that ups allows the elected management team to fire anyone suspected of falsifying documents when they do it all the time.
As in most cases it was most likley a frivolous charge made by a center manager that was not seeing the whole picture.
After 23 years of dedicated service they managed to kill his spirit.
Only he knows why he would take it so hard.
Stay strong ,keep posting,you have friends here.

Big Babooba

I am very sorry for your and our loss. I wish that I could turn back time. His physical being was taken from you. The love you shared and the memories you have of him will never be taken away. May God bless you.