UPS dropbox pickups and processing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aaayygy

My seller placed my package in a UPS dropbox on Saturday and it is now Monday. when I track my package it says "processing ready for UPS." I called them and asked if they picked up the package yet and they told me they do not have the package in their possession but my scheduled delivery time is set for tomorrow, none of this makes sense. How long do they usually take to pickup packages from drop boxes and update that they have in fact picked up the package?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My seller placed my package in a UPS dropbox on Saturday and it is now Monday. when I track my package it says "processing ready for UPS." I called them and asked if they picked up the package yet and they told me no but my scheduled delivery time is set for tomorrow, none of this makes sense. How long do they usually take to pickup packages from drop boxes and update that they have in fact picked up the package?
It depends since this was not picked up until this evening....
If the Seller paid for shipping by Credit Card, it could be 2 a.m.
If you tracking number does not begin with 1Z , then same result.
If your package had a 1Z as a tracking number, it should have showed up on UPS.com Tracking as an Origin Scan around local time 10 pm.
UPS does not provide a pickup scan

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My seller placed my package in a UPS dropbox on Saturday and it is now Monday. when I track my package it says "processing ready for UPS." I called them and asked if they picked up the package yet and they told me they do not have the package in their possession but my scheduled delivery time is set for tomorrow, none of this makes sense. How long do they usually take to pickup packages from drop boxes and update that they have in fact picked up the package?

Most places do not pick up drop boxes on Saturday

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It depends since this was picked up until this evening....
If the Seller paid for shipping by Credit Card, it could be 2 a.m.
If you tracking number does not begin with 1Z , then same result.
If your package had a 1Z as a tracking number, it should have showed up on UPS.com Tracking as an Origin Scan around local time 10 pm.
UPS does not provide a pickup scan
You responded, now lock it!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
He can respond when it's locked. Stop being a sissy. Let the customers post
It's not the customers I'm worried about, it's the :censored2:bags like you and me that will derail this beotch 7 ways to Sunday. It's answered now it needs to be locked so shut it kiss ass!

By The Book

Your shipper really screwed the pooch on this one! It will all work out though as its now in the UPS system. It makes perfect sense....please be patient and let us know how this all turns out.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's not the customers I'm worried about, it's the :censored2:bags like you and me that will derail this beotch 7 ways to Sunday. It's answered now it needs to be locked so shut it kiss ass!
dog-jump-kitty-skillz.gif

Wut?

upschuck

True but we do pick them up on Mondays so if the shipper did indeed put the package in to the drop box it would have been picked up and the status updated.
Not totally true, post was posted after 11pm ET, if it was a ground package put in a dropbox, and airdriver would not be back early enough to make sort, then they may not scan it until the next day, so it would show on time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stolen. Kiss it goodbye!

barnyard

KTM rider
You should call the shipper. This is not a UPS help line, there is a stickied thread at the top of this forum the OP should read.

Status
Not open for further replies.