UPS Freight stealing revenue from ISRs

gamecock65

I just love it when one of my customers decide to use UPS Freight instead of CWT... makes my numbers look wonderful! When will they figure out a way to keep business units from canibalizing other business units? I refuse to sell my customers UPS Freight, no matter what the size of the opportunity. I will sign them up for the best CWT teir and discount, and that is it. I am tired of UPS Freight stealing revenue from ISRs!

southerngrits

UPSFreight Greenville SC
I just love it when one of my customers decide to use UPS Freight instead of CWT... makes my numbers look wonderful! When will they figure out a way to keep business units from canibalizing other business units? I refuse to sell my customers UPS Freight, no matter what the size of the opportunity. I will sign them up for the best CWT teir and discount, and that is it. I am tired of UPS Freight stealing revenue from ISRs!

well I'm new to this board and still learning, but what is CWT? And from what I am lead to believe through gossip I have heard, that UPS's sales force is also selling for the freight division... not sure if that is true or not since we do have our own sales force..

what is CWT?

Buckethead

That's ok we will survive, they have survived for 80 years with out your help.

OV623

That's ok we will survive, they have survived for 80 years with out your help.

I signed up for this only to tell you how :censored2:ing stupid you are. Freight does not steal anything from inside sales. Freight is not interested in crappy, lightweight ,unprofitable shipments. Freight also doesn't use any of the same BD tools AKA no visibility (or interest) in SP accounts. You also need to consider that CWT is actually targeting LTL shippers who can do without a pallet.

Buckethead

Soo... How does that make me stupid?

Where did i say freight is stealing?

The only thing i got wrong is the 80 year thing...

But thanks for dusting this thread off, 9 years later.

oldngray

nowhere special
necropost.png