Ups Freight You Have A Choice!

18wheelbrownie

you forget one thing , hoffa brags about a huge strike fund , as long as he is in office there will never be a strike !!!!!!!!!! in 2002 , the negotions with ups was done with 3 weeks before our contract was over with and he brag about the best contract ever !!!!!!!! 1 year later our benefits are being cut!!!!!! so don't listen to the hugh strike fund theory !!!!!! as long as he is in office , that fund will never be used , except for extra salaries and triple pensions for his pals and yes men!!!!!!!!!

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
APWA IS a union.

Really, you sure your just a truck driver?? :lol: I was just saying with big brown you need a union, any union to protect you. Hell go join the UFCW for all I care. Just don't think you guys are going to be alright running non-union like you did for overnite...

30andout

Really, you sure your just a truck driver?? :lol: I was just saying with big brown you need a union, any union to protect you. Hell go join the UFCW for all I care. Just don't think you guys are going to be alright running non-union like you did for overnite...
Almost 35 years in, I think I qualify as a driver.:wink:

wkmac

Well then you should change you name to 35andstillgoing.

No I think the 30andOut handle is just a reminder especially to those in the Central States plan of what we once had until mismangement took that away and our glorious union was neck deep in it! I guess his real handle should be the following:

"Iusetohave30andoutand hopingandprayingIget40andoutandtheplanlastest
untilIcangetsomethingoutofit"

Yeah, now that would work for a CS Teamster for sure!
:lol:

Might as well laugh because they're gonna screw us no matter what happens!

southerngrits

UPSFreight Greenville SC
One question for all of you, can this apwa stand up against UPS and get us over a $1/hr raise and keep us from having to pay for our medical?

on their website they say they can do alot for us...
probably more than the IBT can.. central states is slowing going down, it's time for a change for us upsers...

any122

adirondack man
YES, remember don't look at it and say "can this APWA stand up to UPS" the APWA is US! SO I ask you. Can WE stand up to UPS together? YES!
The APWA is what the hard workers at ups frieght need a strong new united ups only union .Parcelworkers - A NEW LOOK!* WHAT MAKES THIS UNION LOOK DIFFERENT''* take a look at the site or call there phone numbers are on the site.I know if you call that they will talk to you.Try calling HOFFA or even try to Email him.Not going to HAPPEN!

18wheelbrownie

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:
One question for all of you, can this apwa stand up against UPS and get us over a $1/hr raise and keep us from having to pay for our medical?

yes they can, what they are saying is ,first we vote in apwa and
out the ibt,then we take the money ups pays for our h & w and get our own , not the crap cs is handing out to us now, take our pension money and put it to work for full time ups only people, which we just went up to 214.00 from 190.00 as of aug. 1 ,2006, which adds up to over 25, 038,000.00 aweek for 117,000 fulltime employees x 52 wks = 1,301,976,000.00 ayear!!!!!!!!!! people this what apwa has been trying to get through to everyone this is not chump change !!!!!!! we should have the best plan. take the contract we have , cross out ibt ,put in apwa and have one greavance plan which should be the same throuh out the nation, not different in other areas of the nation.and what i mean by this is , if some has a greavance and a man or woman won it down south , up nrth out west or back east,then case close, pay them or settle up ,none of this , you didn't dot the i or cross the t nonsense or you spelled words wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we have control of our pension money ,we have control of our destiney, right now ibt has control of it with central states and our $$$$$$$ is put into a pool so they can pay everyone else with it!!!!!! and we have no choices until now , go apwa!!!!!!!!!

oh ,one more thing , apwa already knows what they can do with the money and offer us, go see their websight www.parcelworkers.com

nospinzone

YES, remember don't look at it and say "can this APWA stand up to UPS" the APWA is US! SO I ask you. Can WE stand up to UPS together? YES!

Thats probably the best assesment of the situation that I've read on this subject since I've been on browncafe. Good point/question!