UPS golfer leading british open

ups1990

My initial opinon of UPS signing Westwood, was criticial, but if Lee can pull it off, then the company looks brilliant.

raceanoncr

ups sponsered golfer Lee westwood is presently leading the british open.

Saw that whilst watching and did double-take. "Could that be THE SHIELD?" Yep, was. Hope he does good. Although, kinda pulling for Watson. Close to my age, had hip replacement in Oct. I can relate. Just wanna get to golfing like HE is after mine.

Solidarity413

With the amount of time saved with getting fewers hits on the ball we expect him to give 0.48 seconds longer of a promotion to UPS on his interviews. If he remembers the 5 keys to teeing off and the 8 keys to putting he will, in addition get a candy bar.

ups1990

Lee, needs to "get the big picture" and win this Open.

The British Open, always looks on tv as if they were playing on the moon. My favorite of the Majors is the US Open, followed by the Masters, then the British and PGA last.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
They would get more for their money if they would sponser someone who's consistently in the top 10. Would'nt it be something though if someone wore a UPS hat while on the PGA tour?

disneyworld

Lee, needs to "get the big picture" and win this Open.

The British Open, always looks on tv as if they were playing on the moon. My favorite of the Majors is the US Open, followed by the Masters, then the British and PGA last.
God I love The Masters!!! I'm pulling for Watson. Westwood has alot of years left-we'll never see Watson in this position again. He only needs par on the 18th.

Bristol Brown

I do not mean to be pedantic guys but there is no such golf tournament that is named "The British Open"...........

It is simply The Open..........

Update!!! Lee was indeed called into the office on Monday following the Open Championship. He failed to recite the 10 ball commentary, and the 10 keys to birdies! He is being taken off the course until such time as he can recite those vital elements of the game.

whiskey

How can it be confused with the US Open? The US Open is just that and ours is The Open Championship a tournament with far more history and prestige just like our Country. :wink2:
It is no coincidence that there are 18 holes in the game of golf and exactly 18 shots in a bottle of whiskey. The game did originate in Scotland.