UPS loses Costco account

Yeah it’s truly incredible how the big picture continues to get lost in the shuffle. All of these lost accounts equal lost jobs. Plain and simple.

I remember after the strike, Tupperware told us to pound dirt then went to RPS then FDX Ground once that acquisition was complete.

Guys were singing the same tune of “ they’ll be back”….well last I checked it’s been 25 years and they still ain’t back.
It won't affect me but it will affect a lot of younger guys especially after the holiday season when you see the volume drop off.

As much as I can stand Amazon it creates a lot of jobs for these guys and when They are gone it'll definitely be a lot less routes in

quad decade guy

Yeah it’s truly incredible how the big picture continues to get lost in the shuffle. All of these lost accounts equal lost jobs. Plain and simple.

I remember after the strike, Tupperware told us to pound dirt then went to RPS then FDX Ground once that acquisition was complete.

Guys were singing the same tune of “ they’ll be back”….well last I checked it’s been 25 years and they still ain’t back.
They are the same ones calling for a strike next contract...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oddly theres lots of denial about this on this forum. And probably in every center in the country. And many UPSers cutting their own throats by continuing to use Amazon. I guess no different than the average American that is too lazy to recognize Amazon for what they really are.
There’s a strong pushback on a few different Reddit groups on not using Amazon… I’m canceling my prime this next year and am not going to use them for anything unless absolutely necessary…been getting the wife into the same mindset over the last couple years… fk them

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Do people still use Tupperware??? Thought they had their best years in the 70’s…

Whither

Scofflaw
I still deliver 5-10 pieces from Macy's each day fyi, and still deliver some Costco too, although my route never had a lot of their stuff.

Overpaid Union Thug

There’s a strong pushback on a few different Reddit groups on not using Amazon… I’m canceling my prime this next year and am not going to use them for anything unless absolutely necessary…been getting the wife into the same mindset over the last couple years… fk them
Amazon is for lazy shoppers who apparently don’t mind online censorship or unfair competition.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I have been boycotting Amazon for about 3 years now, don’t miss it

Doing time

I deliver to a coffee shop that orders a lot of stuff from Costco. Costco is like Office Depot but with even crappier boxes. Throw 60 pounds of random items into a crappy box with room to move around. Boxes all end up beat to hell. Won’t miss picking up 60 items off the floor of my truck. Now if Fxg will just take the grocery store book and magazine boxes I’ll be set.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I deliver to a coffee shop that orders a lot of stuff from Costco. Costco is like Office Depot but with even crappier boxes. Throw 60 pounds of random items into a crappy box with room to move around. Boxes all end up beat to hell. Won’t miss picking up 60 items off the floor of my truck. Now if Fxg will just take the grocery store book and magazine boxes I’ll be set.
Office Depot will throw liquid laundry detergent loose in a big box with other loose items and send it in its way. Always a liquid spill!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Office Depot will throw liquid laundry detergent loose in a big box with other loose items and send it in its way. Always a liquid spill!
I had an idiot send a sample of some red liquid in a next day letter. Of course it leaked all over the floor of the truck. I had to use a customers hose to hose out the vehicle. What idiots.