UPS Management Complaining AGAIN.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I deliver out of a P500. Driver side steps are nearly vertical while passenger side has a more normal step run. Much safer on shoulders exiting passenger side.
True but look who you are dealing with here... Company who is willing to have a elderly person fall down and break a hip trying to pick up their medicine rather than you wAit 10 seconds for you to hand it to them....we all know these stories are hard to deal with but its just one more reason why corporations are POS

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Because this does not happen , don't you remember the article that ups denies this happening
I absolutely am shocked that ups doesn't go through the garbages and do a audit on the color of urine in the bottles to see if people are drinking enough water... I would not put it past these clowns

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I can slide out under the steering wheel while carrying a 50" flat screen.
image.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I see waaaay too many side boobs.
And these law firms always seem to have the sexiest secretaries.. A couple years ago I delivered to one and I honestly couldn't believe the blouse she was wearing...it was basically see through and she wasn't wearing a bra and to top it off it was buttoned way too low. A shift of air from a door opening could have exposed her whole breast.. Lol. Damn you know it's bad when a stupid delivery driver thinks you should button up and wear a bra... Lol

And these law firms always seem to have the sexiest secretaries.. A couple years ago I delivered to one and I honestly couldn't believe the blouse she was wearing...it was basically see through and she wasn't wearing a bra and to top it off it was buttoned way too low. A shift of air from a door opening could have exposed her whole breast.. Lol. Damn you know it's bad when a stupid delivery driver thinks you should button up and wear a bra... Lol
Maybe she wanted a different package from you.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Whenever I have a mechanical issue that may affect my Telematics data I will always send a message letting my mgt team know. They hate surprises.
I called the center and of course nobody answered...I sent a message and maybe twenty minutes later they answered back...paid for an hour and a half to sit and play on my phone...almost felt like a center manager for a while