UPS Management Complaining AGAIN.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not really interested in which door is fastest. Will always take the safest route.
It's much faster...lol another brainwashed cool aid drinker...it might be a few seconds faster and the 4 or 5 times it might happen throughout a day doesn't count for shiiiit in the real world but I'm sure in the wonderful world of ups that 30 seconds is able to make us do 3 extra stops and one letterbox... Joke

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
How is 3 Points of Contact maintained exiting the drivers side?
Many Many things the company implements in the name of "Safety" are bogus, but 3 Points of Contact is IMO one of the best things implemented as it saves shock and wear on the knees,ankles and feet.
I refuse to exit drivers side
It's got steps and a handrail just like the other door.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well!!!!!
Close the stinking door and it won't show up. Problem solved.
Don't hate... He was trying to get the diesel fumes to go up into the truck to get high before heading out onto his route... Might be the only enjoyment us drivers get the whole day... Well along with seeing some side boob of the hot secretary at the law firm we all deliver to..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Don't hate... He was trying to get the diesel fumes to go up into the truck to get high before heading out onto his route... Might be the only enjoyment us drivers get the whole day... Well along with seeing some side boob of the hot secretary at the law firm we all deliver to..

No I was too lazy to press the fob or stop button twice to open it back up after throwing out my trash in the car at the pumps

jaker

trolling
Not when you are supplies some of the best men's warehouses polyester uniforms around made with some of the finest chemicals from the worlds Manufacturing choice...China!!!
I remember one day I brought a temp gauge to work , never will do that again

101 outside , 112 in the cab and 137 in the back

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You know the trash goes either two places... In the back of truck, or on the ground next to the overflowing garbages filled with piss bottles... With all of the piss ups throws away on a weekly basis how the hell isnt this waste considered biohazard.. And need to be disposed of by an actual company dealing with poop and piss??

jaker

trolling
You know the trash goes either two places... In the back of truck, or on the ground next to the overflowing garbages filled with piss bottles... With all of the piss ups throws away on a weekly basis how the hell isnt this waste considered biohazard.. And need to be disposed of by an actual company dealing with poop and piss??
Because this does not happen , don't you remember the article that ups denies this happening