UPS Management Complaining AGAIN.

10 point

If the driver didn't punch out yet,it will show on the telematics report
Another glitch in the system.
Upstate previous post in another thread said that "they" know when you're on the property and the system adjusts for it.

What's the story this time?
Huh? There has to be a DIAD linked to the PC for that PC to show up on Telematics. Driving around the yard with the doors open will not show up on a report.
And now this.

10 point

I think he just makes this crap up.
The deal is...
Appear vulnerable, weak, or guilty and you get treated that way.
The contract acknowledges that the company has technical problems with their technology.

Its not my truck to begin with so I just write up issues on the DVIR. They're too lazy to chase down all the DVIR reports to validate their telematics report issues.

There shouldn't be any "sit downs" with unsubstantiated telematics issues.
Weakness should never be a part of a UPS driver's make up.

The deal is...
Appear vulnerable, weak, or guilty and you get treated that way.
The contract acknowledges that the company has technical problems with their technology.

Its not my truck to begin with so I just write up issues on the DVIR. They're too lazy to chase down all the DVIR reports to validate their telematics report issues.

There shouldn't be any "sit downs" with unsubstantiated telematics issues.
Weakness should never be a part of a UPS driver's make up.
Their are many flaws in the system. One day I got a message... Call center immediately!!!!

I'm like what's up?

Why is your truck 30 miles off of your route?

What??

We are showing you are way off of your route....I ran early AMs one day and someone from another center was using the truck I took out to do them.

Completely insane.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
mZ2o0O.gif

Oh Shoot

I cant deliver out the drivers door cuz I sling my seatbelt around steering wheel so as not to have end range motion reaching back for the seatbelt each time to buckle up...saves one's shoulder

ChrisTheBrown

I cant deliver out the drivers door cuz I sling my seatbelt around steering wheel so as not to have end range motion reaching back for the seatbelt each time to buckle up...saves one's shoulder
My on car sup trained me to do that, as well..I've done it at every stop, ever since.

twoweeled

This time, about the length of time that bulkhead doors are being left open..
"IT'S TELEMATICS!!!!"
Do they just try to find ways to make our lives even more miserable????????
Yes! Keep this in mind. Everyone is angry at everyone. UPS has been a pressure cooker for a long time. Difference now, is even management is hating management. Everyone is angry and getting angrier. It's just a matter of when the top blows. I hope upper upper management is somehow held liable.
The short answer to your question, is yes! They do look for ways to make your job more miserable. "Misery loves company"!

twoweeled

My on car sup trained me to do that, as well..I've done it at every stop, ever since.
All methods are absolute, until they are not. Then they deny they were ever the other way. It's funny, because it's still the same way after all these years. You'll often be asked,
"who told you that"? I do mean often! Like if we keep a running log of every single word uttered by management. Hasn't changed a bit.