UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
5i45vj.jpg

Wally

You always seem to find a way to make things political.
Blinded by political ideology is a terrible way to live.
I have no idea what party the CDC is a member of, or their political ideology? If you know, let us know.

We do know the left blamed Trump for the virus while he was in office. Is Biden to blame now? After all, he's in full command.

El Correcto

god is dead
yay mask for working class Americans citizens, vaccinated or not while we leave the border wide open for democrat voters covid positive being released into your communities!! Hooray, thank you dear leader.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I have no idea what party the CDC is a member of, or their political ideology? If you know, let us know.

We do know the left blamed Trump for the virus while he was in office. Is Biden to blame now? After all, he's in full command.
Rochelle Walensky is head of the CDC

Wally

yay mask for working class Americans citizens, vaccinated or not while we leave the border wide open for democrat voters covid positive being released into your communities!! Hooray, thank you dear leader.
What I don't get is Biden allowing continuous flooding of illegals, many of them full of active kung flu. Then they are releasing these criminals into the US, spreading disease as they go? Insane!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They want us to get vaccinated but lied to us about our $25,000 promised hero pay.

give me the 25k then I’ll get vaccinated
🧔✊