UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1627687732759.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Honestly I think the government's holding something back from us.
I don't sound like a conspiracist nut ball
But how can you encourage everyone to get vaccine say hey we get vaccinated everybody's going to be okay now you got vaccine we want you to wear a mask
I think they're witholding the fact that they don't have a handle on it and possibly that the mutations become more and more severe until the :censored2:ing Chinese have killed off the world population by accident.

Box Ox

No I mean these people who like wearing a mask. I'm pretty sure they're mentally ill or have some kind of social disorder.

I have seen some hard lefties who claim to have social anxiety, PTSD etc mention their victimhood notches (for lack of a better term) as a reason why the notion of masking in perpetuity is very appealing to them.

Faceplanted

I think they're witholding the fact that they don't have a handle on it and possibly that the mutations become more and more severe until the *ing Chinese have killed off the world population by accident.
We have studied “virus” for a century

variants evolve to become more transferable and less severe. That’s how it works. That’s how it’s always worked

a virus’s whole purpose is to reproduce, if it kills off the host that is not possible

this is nothing more than another shilling campaign by media, the media (Reuters) that has people sitting on the board of big pharma as well as Media companies

people think these vaccines are free, they are paid for by the gov. It’s nothing more than laundering federal money into private pharma companies via fear.

now we need a booster shot, we will need constant shots. Oh now we have a lambda variant, anther shot. Meanwhile pharma….. Pfizer for example has see their vaccine profits increase by 50% so far in 2021 to the tune of billions

the moderna stock price has 15x’ed in a little over a year.
a side effect is the continuation of taking away of personal constitutional freedoms

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I think they're witholding the fact that they don't have a handle on it and possibly that the mutations become more and more severe until the *ing Chinese have killed off the world population by accident.
God created all life. He created the virus. Blame that :censored2:, not the Chinese.