UPS/Mgmt. Interfering with contract vote

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
Supervisor just came up to me and told me to sign this sheet about the contract and fill in the columns with yes/no. I wish i had taken a picture but mgmt was watching. On the sheet it asked me if I had received my ballot, if i was able to login to vote, if i had seen the my contract statement on upsers, and it asked me what my vote was on the TA. They arent allowed to do this though? Im part of local 509.

Kamikaze

Supervisor just came up to me and told me to sign this sheet about the contract and fill in the columns with yes/no. I wish i had taken a picture but mgmt was watching. On the sheet it asked me if I had received my ballot, if i was able to login to vote, if i had seen the my contract statement on upsers, and it asked me what my vote was on the TA. They arent allowed to do this though? Im part of local 509.
You make up stories almost as good as lost prevention

hexmurph

I was asked these questions as well. When I questioned why I was shown the form with columns.

I was not asked what i voted. Full timer told me he had to get 25 names on the form by end of shift.

This was yesterday at DFW air hub. Local 767

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
I saw this sheet as well.
They are doing this nationwide
I can verify everything he said except the last column said your vote counts. You must vote
I interpreted it [the last column] as what your vote was going to be because I had seen a bunch of yeses and no's in that column.

LagunaBrown

The company will always say to vote yes. NEVER listen to them. The TEAMSTERS UNION is our leadership period.

anHOURover

It’s now becoming the same. Same team! Union and UPS working against the membership. Sad sad days.
Same as last
Contract. It’s about time you listen son. Are you still supporting part time feeders ? Why not make the company create full time jobs ? That wouldn’t fly in philly. FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Look who showed up.... @anHOURover (aka bullhorn boy)

Are you still supporting part time feeders ?

Are you still supporting 4 x 10 hour inside shifts (with no overtime after 8 hours)

as not being a concession ? I guess it must support your "mester" agenda.

That wouldn’t fly in philly. FACT

OK.

Your Local seems to be in turmoil, with so much in-fighting.

You and Jumbo, both claiming to be the "vote no" originals.... Your local has a totally different

opinion on the contract.... and now we have #623livesmatter jumping on the band wagon.

The division in your Local is embarrassing.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Same as last
Contract. It’s about time you listen son. Are you still supporting part time feeders ? Why not make the company create full time jobs ? That wouldn’t fly in philly. FACT
Can you post the part time feeder language Mr. Rapist? You still harassing the wives of elected officials like a big 4 foot man?

EasyTrucker

Same as last
Can you post the part time feeder language Mr. Rapist? You still harassing the wives of elected officials like a big 4 foot man?

Article 55.4 of the New England Supplement is the language about part-time feeder cover drivers. This would not fly in the Atlantic Area Supplement either!