UPS pens...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They had pens back then?
images

Oak

I was about to say the same thing. They probably watered down the ink, which is why they never worked, to save a few pennies. The brown color was just kind of a bonus. "look at out ingenuity!"
Besides the fact that black and blue ink are considered professional and all other colors should be left to the crayons, some idiot decided to use brown ink to service cross a brown cardboard box.

rod

Retired 22 years
Besides the fact that black and blue ink are considered professional and all other colors should be left to the crayons, some idiot decided to use brown ink to service cross a brown cardboard box.

What do you mean---idiot? That took at least 4 years of college to be able to come up with that brain storm.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They’re good for picking loose tobacco from between my teeth...as far as writing goes they are awful...and the clip is too short and always falls out of my pocket

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Didn't stop us from squandering billions on ORION.
Had my annual safety ride yesterday. Supervisor told me to run RDO and I declined and continued to run ORION. I'm no fool, told him ODO would increase my miles by over 30 a day and would result in me being dispatched with less stops to stay under 9.5 hours. When I'm driving I'm not delivering and is much easier on this old body.