UPS pens...

Nike

They’re good for picking loose tobacco from between my teeth...as far as writing goes they are awful...and the clip is too short and always falls out of my pocket
Was wondering if somebody was going to say this, the clip is a freakin joke can't clip it to anything

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The safety committee did a study on the push versus twist pen , they deemed the push pen was a threat to stabbing your self and more of injury threat of the twist pen ,,,since we all been trained to avoid twist/ turn injuries !

Johney

The safety committee did a study on the push versus twist pen , they deemed the push pen was a threat to stabbing your self and more of injury threat of the twist pen ,,,since we all been trained to avoid twist/ turn injuries !
Twist pens require the use of two hands,you're less likely to injure yourself using two hands....just sayin.

Heavy Package

The UPS Management pen set

sku_9165_1.jpg

the cooler

Probably got half a dozen, some gold, some silver somewhere in my catch-all drawer. I found that the best freebie pens were in doctor's offices. Drug companies usually furnished them, and they were above average quality. Receptionists usually would give them to me by the handful.
I always go for the donuts.