UPS Policy

HubSnakeWrangler

I'm in the western conference insurance plan. I don't know which medical insurance you are are covered with but I think most cover rehab/dependance programs. I had to go to an in patient treatment program in early 2000's for my problems. I'm an inside combo and never told my management about my issues. Simply used short term disability and FMLA. I don't know if drivers need to disclose this information. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get the help you need to come to terms with it.

542thruNthru

So my Mom passed July 22nd last month. And I’ve been deep into alcohol. Is there any program from the company or Union that get my feet back on the ground. I walked out today seeing I had 212 stops on a 8hr, I’m sure that’s grounds for job abandonment. But it is what it is. Any tips driver fam?
EAP Employee Assistance Program.
Screenshot_20220831-120607_Samsung Internet.jpg

Enroll in that and also call your local union and speak with your BA. The company can also put you in rehab if you raise your hand and let them know you have a problem. You will not lose your job if you come forward.

Good luck brother.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not if he isn't in trouble.

Again, I contend that if he was not on the clock, and didn't get into any altercation, management would have no way of knowing the reason he left that day.

Single attendance occurrence.

I’am going with no call no show you gotta let somebody know what’s going on