Meto

I just started there about two weeks ago, I have not been told anything about rules. I work there part time as a package handler I love working there but have no one to explain the rules. Where can I find the rules for the package handler job? I have not attended any type of orientation and I may get fired today for wearing headphones.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I just started there about two weeks ago, I have not been told anything about rules. I work there part time as a package handler I love working there but have no one to explain the rules. Where can I find the rules for the package handler job? I have not attended any type of orientation and I may get fired today for wearing headphones.
you should be asking people around you

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Just something else for to add to my grievance
2F59302B-7C08-432F-B61A-84BB22EBAA7F.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why do you think you will be fired for wearing headphones?

Box Ox

I know this is a far out idea, but how about asking your supervisor?

I try to fend off the urge to “phaser suicide” gif by assuming that for every person who comes here to ask dumb questions, there are probably hundreds more who are indeed simply asking the people they work right next to in real life.

Oh, :censored2: it.

b1bf7077_Star_Trek_suicide.gif~c200

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dear Meto,

We here at UPS embrace the values of modern society. You won't find any restricting pathways that could potentially harm your self-esteem. Everyone here is a winner. Rules are for mean people. Feel free to express yourself.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Rules

1 show up on time

2 do your job

3 go home

What else ya wanna know