UPS STRIKE IN AUG?

Oldfart

This O.friend guy has so much time, especially during work, to response to every post he thinks slights him, his company or his dear leader. Very interesting.
Yes indeed. I had a courier class to assist on this week. 4 days of sitting in the cold ac helping the lead instructor gets boring. I have to do something while she does her thing. I can only play on Ebay so long.

Oldfart

For a full-timer, he sure is at the drag races a lot. But then again he IS the drag.
More Nascar but I do go to NHRA drag races some as well. When you get nearly 6 weeks of vacation and you break it down the way I do, that is a lot of 3 and 4 day weekends. I never take a full week off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C56B9F26-5F2A-490B-B39B-125DB2EEDD32.jpeg

Been heavy all week. It’s summer and we should be lighter. I’ll say it again, if UPS goes on strike we’re screwed.

Oldfart

View attachment 197428

Been heavy all week. It’s summer and we should be lighter. I’ll say it again, if UPS goes on strike we’re screwed.
You better hope the wrong person doesn't see your handiwork. We had a courier post a Powerpad msg on Facebook. They got suspended for a Social Media violation and everyone was reminded pretty much everything you see that belongs to Fedex is proprietary and should not be shared on Social Media.

vantexan

You better hope the wrong person doesn't see your handiwork. We had a courier post a Powerpad msg on Facebook. They got suspended for a Social Media violation and everyone was reminded pretty much everything you see that belongs to Fedex is proprietary and should not be shared on Social Media.
How could they possibly determine who posted that?

Oldfart

How could they possibly determine who posted that?
If the right person was diligent enough, it wouldn't be hard, just time consuming. You have a time and what msg # that route was on. Messages are available to be read for several days after they are send. The courier at our station posted on their Facebook page, no denying that. Just look at the bottom of vacation bidding paperwork. It says "Not to be distributed" or something to that affect. We were told to not post pictures of our bulked out trucks, the sort belt, the cans and our powerpad was mentioned. Companies aren't playing games when it comes to social media.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If the right person was diligent enough, it wouldn't be hard, just time consuming. You have a time and what msg # that route was on. Messages are available to be read for several days after they are send. The courier at our station posted on their Facebook page, no denying that. Just look at the bottom of vacation bidding paperwork. It says "Not to be distributed" or something to that affect. We were told to not post pictures of our bulked out trucks, the sort belt, the cans and our powerpad was mentioned. Companies aren't playing games when it comes to social media.
We have a girl who will get fired eventually for posting pics of DADS messages on Facebook. She even named customers and how stupid they are with a pic of their multiple pickups. Lol.