UPS Teamster Locals, Leaders Meet at Unity Conference to Discuss 2018 Contract

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
By now....

It's readily apparent that @anHOURover has issues.

But, what's more than fathomable....

Can he reconcile his "claims" in an cognizable fashion ?

I'll be waiting with bated breath, to respond to his concerns.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Huh?

The only folks who voted for or against him are in Local 25.

He was then appointed to his current position.

TTKU
I should point out that Sean is the elected Easter Region Vice President which means that people in the "EASTERN REGION" voted for or against him. I assure you, more people voted for him. Should I end with "FACT"?

10 Pt

I refuse to be associated with Teamcare. The card is ashes in the dump. I do use my healthcare provided to me by the VA
I WAS just given a perfect bill of health for a man in his 40s
FACT
40s as in IQ or years?:drool:
IMG_20170517_190125.jpg

rudy5150

PT top out $20/hr.

New FT top out $25-30/hr.

$20 an hour is nothing! You want to cap a part timer at $20 an hour (18-20 hours a week) when this company makes record profits every quarter. Makes alot of sense! I repeat 20 an hour is nothing! Everyone should get yearly raises...no exceptions!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

$20 an hour is nothing! You want to cap a part timer at $20 an hour (18-20 hours a week) when this company makes record profits every quarter. Makes alot of sense! I repeat 20 an hour is nothing! Everyone should get yearly raises...no exceptions!
What do you feel a part time job at ups should pay?

10 Pt

Everyone should put USNY on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Pt

That a bad thing?
I believe that Hoffa Sr allowed the company to go to the two tiered pay.
Think of all the people who would actually retire from the company with 30+ yrs pt time.

It was a good thing for those that got red circled at drivers wages. More $/hr is always good for the economy. This turnover in pt time is not good for the company. Only good for the union... initiation fees, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: