UPS to deliver seven days week

oldupsman

Coming home this morning (Sunday) from a camping trip in central New Jersey. Got back
across the river to Pa. and into the burbs. Going through a neighborhood at 7:50 AM
and see an Amazon Prime truck making a delivery.

No more than another 20 minutes down
the road and there's another Amazon Prime truck making a delivery. 2 different drivers,
no more than 20 minutes apart making deliveries on a Sunday morning. It's a new world
people, I wish you luck. I can't even imagine.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Coming home this morning (Sunday) from a camping trip in central New Jersey. Got back
across the river to Pa. and into the burbs. Going through a neighborhood at 7:50 AM
and see an Amazon Prime truck making a delivery.

No more than another 20 minutes down
the road and there's another Amazon Prime truck making a delivery. 2 different drivers,
no more than 20 minutes apart making deliveries on a Sunday morning. It's a new world
people, I wish you luck. I can't even imagine.

My wife ordered something small and it arrived this morning as well....in our mailbox.

Our neighborhood has under 100 houses on a dead end street. So far I've seen the same van enter 3 times this morning, they're not running a real efficient route today!

Poop Head

Judge me.
My wife ordered something small and it arrived this morning as well....in our mailbox.

Our neighborhood has under 100 houses on a dead end street. So far I've seen the same van enter 3 times this morning, they're not running a real efficient route today!
They got orion?!?!?!?!

rocket man

That’s ok drones will fix everything.

They are crowing about how e-commerce hurts margins so we need more density. There ya go guys. Another 10 SPC
I'd like to see a drone get in between the trees that I have to deliver in my area the first dog that grabs a drone that should be interesting