UPS Transformation Conference 09-13-2018

The Real Jack RyanMI6

This is going to be interesting this is where UPS is supposed to lay out there plans to institutional investors. This is when and where they said in the second quarter conference call they would discuss how the new 22.4 position figure into there future operating plans!

It is definitely going down, like Chinatown!
You may want to wait until the votes are counted before making predictions. For most Teamsters that do vote it is not that bad of a proposal. Sure the raises could be better but the increase in the pension more then make up for that. Not saying I support the proposal but for most Teamsters it is not a concession. Feeders get a big raise and package car drivers hopefully get some relief from excessive OT and working weekends. PT gets screwed again but who cares about them.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
You may want to wait until the votes are counted before making predictions. For most Teamsters that do vote it is not that bad of a proposal. Sure the raises could be better but the increase in the pension more then make up for that. Not saying I support the proposal but for most Teamsters it is not a concession. Feeders get a big raise and package car drivers hopefully get some relief from excessive OT and working weekends. PT gets screwed again but who cares about them.

Dulce Bombón

Its just educating people that its just not only $$$$ that counts. Its the language they are using to convince employees that this is a fabulous contract, which is not. You differ its ok. I don't agree. So that means that "I agree to disagree."

Its just educating people that its just not only $$$$ that counts. Its the language they are using to convince employees that this is a fabulous contract, which is not. You differ its ok. I don't agree. So that means that "I agree to disagree."
I am not saying a majority of Teamsters will be voting yes (the vast majority will not vote at all) just that there will not be enough no votes to turn down the proposal.A lot could depend on the large Hubs like World Port or Cach with their thousands of PT.

Dulce Bombón

I am not saying a majority of Teamsters will be voting yes (the vast majority will not vote at all) just that there will not be enough no votes to turn down the proposal.A lot could depend on the large Hubs like World Port or Cach with their thousands of PT.

No one cant predict that. We all Teamsters need to go and vote.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
How do feeders get this big raise you speek of?

Neanderthal

They didn’t educate on anything more than the same crap going around online currently.

Is this you in this video? Can’t imagine why you’re posting this crap everywhere you can

I’m going to make you an offer:

My first offer is go pound sand up your ass

My second offer is quit being ignorant and blindly accepting the garbage videos people that have no bargaining experience create on contracts. Go ask your union business agent and officers what they get in raises or pension compared to yours

Based on your theory never accept the first offer! So I laid out the second one for you which if you don’t follow, Could lead to you holding a picket sign more days than you can count

Dulce Bombón

They didn’t educate on anything more than the same crap going around online currently.

Is this you in this video? Can’t imagine why you’re posting this crap everywhere you can

My second offer is quit being ignorant and blindly accepting the garbage videos people that have no bargaining experience create on contracts. Go ask your union business agent and officers what they get in raises or pension compared to yours

Based on your theory never accept the first offer! So I laid out the second one for you which if you don’t follow, Could lead to you holding a picket sign more days than you can count
881763-1.jpg

Dulce Bombón

But how you know? Lets not assume, please.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is going to be interesting this is where UPS is supposed to lay out there plans to institutional investors. This is when and where they said in the second quarter conference call they would discuss how the new 22.4 position figure into there future operating plans!
Will the union be there? It was their idea.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
they’re taking surveys on job skills and how IE organizes certain functions

most of what i’ve seen seems pretty good so far, trying to untangle the byzantine structures we have

we’ll see how they screw it up

F

Frankie's Friend

You meant go ask your BAs that have multiple pensions and other income from being in their position than the local pay?

Or the BAs that never visit workplaces? In the cars that the members pay for?

That offer more subcontracting instead of less in this TA?

I'm sure you have a comeback but it doesnt change reality.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Quit being ignorant and blindly accepting the garbage videos people that have no bargaining experience create on contracts.

Yep.

A 4 year driver in Wisconsin, makes a video about an MOU that has been in the contract

since 2007 and people take his opinion as gospel. He was still in grade school when it happened.

You meant go ask your BAs that have multiple pensions and other income from being in their position than the local pay?

Ask Fred Z about that.

When did he ever turn down an additional paycheck ?

-Bug-