UPS Uprising at Local 952!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Post it i think everyone should get to hear it?
Or did you make it up like saying Ken said he could get it done because he didn't say that. Or do you have that on tape also?
If you post the recording Laguna won't have to explain anything the tape will do all the talking.
Don't be afraid.

If Laguna had any idea what he was talking about, he would post ANY detail of the new southwest plan. Unfortunately, he doesnt have any.

In this new plan, california will only have 1 member on the board of the plan. Just 1. That isnt enough to give us the "control" that was promised by both Ken H and Andy M.

In addition, only 1 trustee from local 177 as well.

Thats 2 trustees from our side. Where are the other majority trustees? Who knows, Andy didnt say.

What I would like is for Laguna to go on the record with his "idea" of what he heard at the meeting, then Ill post the recording of Andys presentation. Right now, that message is being forwarded all over the southland.

So far, nobody likes what he is saying, well, except for laguna brown.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The teamsters in the southwest are simply going to send a basic "overview" of the health plan just before the ballots reach the members. There will be no defined information, just an overview which will require the members to look it up for themselves to find all the sorted details.

How hard was it to bring the outline of the plan to this meeting? Apparently, it was too hard for Andy M and Randy C.

"TRUST US" seems to be the operative plan.

Peace

TOS

Stonefish

If Laguna had any idea what he was talking about, he would post ANY detail of the new southwest plan. Unfortunately, he doesnt have any.

In this new plan, california will only have 1 member on the board of the plan. Just 1. That isnt enough to give us the "control" that was promised by both Ken H and Andy M.

In addition, only 1 trustee from local 177 as well.

Thats 2 trustees from our side. Where are the other majority trustees? Who knows, Andy didnt say.

What I would like is for Laguna to go on the record with his "idea" of what he heard at the meeting, then Ill post the recording of Andys presentation. Right now, that message is being forwarded all over the southland.

So far, nobody likes what he is saying, well, except for laguna brown.

TOS.
What you wrote is "I have and audio recording of the meeting and could post it should Laguna B. choose to challenge what i post." It sounds to me like he is challenging what you wrote such as Ken H was not even at the meeting so you could clear everything up for all of us if you do what you said you would do and post the audio.

LagunaBrown

TOS where did I say it was good or bad? I believe I said everyone would get mailers and be informed before they vote. Unlike you I am not politically motivated so I don't need to use propaganda. I was there and I know for a fact Ken H and Randy C are nowhere on any audio from that meeting like you have claimed. Guys like you are an embarrassment to the Teamsters. Be sure not to cut out the part where Andy asked us if it was informative and the hall roared "Yes". Post it so everyone knows who is full of ****.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS where did I say it was good or bad? I believe I said everyone would get mailers and be informed before they vote. Unlike you I am not politically motivated so I don't need to use propaganda. I was there and I know for a fact Ken H and Randy C are nowhere on any audio from that meeting like you have claimed. Guys like you are an embarrassment to the Teamsters. Be sure not to cut out the part where Andy asked us if it was informative and the hall roared "Yes". Post it so everyone knows who is full of ****.

So, if I am to understand you, you DONT have any details to share about the carve out, like you indicated that was done. Any idiot can say a mailer will come to our homes.... and I guess you found your role.

You said the health care carve out was "THE SAME" , well, show us.

Go on the record. Dont try to wiggle out of it.

Stonefish

So, if I am to understand you, you DONT have any details to share about the carve out, like you indicated that was done. Any idiot can say a mailer will come to our homes.... and I guess you found your role.

​So again clear it up for everyone and post the audio. It will settle everything for all of us.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Post the audio.

LagunaBrown

Not any "idiot" can mail out 32,000 mailers to members but any idiot can talk trash on browncafe and get a troll badge. For the record I said same except for two issues that you can present for us since you have the audio.

where the audio troll girl. Oh yea tag your still it. Where's your boys that are gonna come get me on here????????????

I thought so. You're all talk

rpoz11

Ya'll want him to post an audio of what Andy supposedly said.
I would guess that there were minutes reported from his meeting.
Wouldn't that be the same?
I suppose every local, including 407, etc keeps records of official meetings, correct?
just asking

Is he going to do another presentation again?

Laguna:
"The healthcare plan is the same with the exception of two things"

What two things are you referring to?

Last edited:
I suppose every local, including 407, etc keeps records of official meetings, correct?
just asking

Laguna:

Yep every local should have the minutes but TOS said he could produce audio. If he can produce it we'd like to hear it. I'm betting we never see it or hear it.

Stonefish

just asking

Laguna:

​He is the one who said he would post the audio. We are just asking to hear it.

LagunaBrown

Hey TOS if I do t know anything why did Edgar give TDU my notes? Those idiots are claiming the TDU staff made MY NOTES! Wow! I will never support TDU especially when they use plagiarism on something I trusted to my members that couldn't make the meeting. Way to screw a good thing up. Now where is your audio since your TDU goons are posting my notes?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey TOS if I do t know anything why did Edgar give TDU my notes? Those idiots are claiming the TDU staff made MY NOTES! Wow! I will never support TDU especially when they use plagiarism on something I trusted to my members that couldn't make the meeting. Way to screw a good thing up. Now where is your audio since your TDU goons are posting my notes?

As I said, YOU need to go on the record with this awesome health plan that you know so much about. I wont post anything until YOU go on the record with the details of the plan you are touting in your area.

If you dont have any details, then just say so.

If you are just going to offer "a mailer" is coming to your house.. then we know you are full of crap.

TOS.

As I said, YOU need to go on the record with this awesome health plan that you know so much about. I wont post anything until YOU go on the record with the details of the plan you are touting in your area.

If you are just going to offer "a mailer" is coming to your house.. then we know you are full of crap.

TOS.
You got that audio yet sister. I'll tell you I think you're a pretty lady it you just produce it. Please

LagunaBrown

TOS.

Andy M, Randy C. and Ken H. came to the meeting and told the members virtually NOTHING. They did say they did do the carve out, but they had NOTHING in writing, and said they didnt want to put anything in writing until they tweaked it a bit more.

They also mentioned to the members, that if this was turned down by the membership, the negotiating committee may take over and ratify it for us, forcing us into the plan anyways.

Of course, Laguna B will tell you everything is perfect.

In case he does, I have an audio recording of the meeting and could post it should Laguna B. chose to challenge what I posted.

PEACE

TOS

You just got called out son.... You were not even at our meeting and it is obvious because Ken H was not there and Randy C didn't even speak. I posted my notes HERE so you can verify my notes with your audio. By the way you are no competition for Ron H in the 396 election. Guys like you are an embarrassment to the Teamsters and there is a reason you are no longer on the E-board (and have a Troll tag).

Peace

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You just got called out son.... You were not even at our meeting and it is obvious because Ken H was not there and Randy C didn't even speak. I posted my notes HERE so you can verify my notes with your audio. By the way you are no competition for Ron H in the 396 election. Guys like you are an embarrassment to the Teamsters and there is a reason you are no longer on the E-board (and have a Troll tag).

Peace

So you dont have any details about the "awesome" health plan that you keep touting. So know full well that I have the audio of the meeting. Thats why you wont say a word.

You would get owned and you know it. You can deflect all you want. Talking about anything other than the health plan that you keep saying is "the same" is nothing more than an escape route.

You have no idea whether or not I was at the 952 meeting. Maybe instead of passing out donuts, you should have looked around.

Peace

TOS