UPS Uprising at Local 952!

LagunaBrown

Did our favorite girl TOS show up to this meeting??????
TOS is from 396 but not even one of his reform buddies even showed up for the organizing meeting. This whole thread was such BS....... PK got re-elected and Andy M got the carve out done. It is fun to watch internet Trolls turn into crickets when they get schooled!

TOS is from 396 but not even one of his reform buddies even showed up for the organizing meeting. This whole thread was such BS....... PK got re-elected and Andy M got the carve out done. It is fun to watch internet Trolls turn into crickets when they get schooled!
He is nothing but an Internet troll. I'll bet you Andy m Ron H and everybody else gets reelected.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is nothing but an Internet troll. I'll bet you Andy m Ron H and everybody else gets reelected.

Laguna, neither YOU or anyone else in 952 has seen the carve out as of yet. Still More talk from Andy M. He hosts a meeting with 952 and doesnt have a handout for the employees to actually see the plans explanations.

Oh yeah, he said they were working on it, still.

Hold your breath.

TOS.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
It looks like the more than half of the $2.50 pension increase over the next 5 years will go towards that Western Conference and Local 177 Health and Welfare Fund. That's to say the members lost huge on this non existing "carve-out." They are inserting us into the existing Western Conference and never created a Southwest and Local 177 Health and Welfare Fund like they originally had planned.

This "carve-out" was a scam.

It looks like the more than half of the $2.50 pension increase over the next 5 years will go towards that Western Conference and Local 177 Health and Welfare Fund. That's to say the members lost huge on this non existing "carve-out." They are inserting us into the existing Western Conference and never created a Southwest and Local 177 Health and Welfare Fund like they originally had planned.

This "carve-out" was a scam.
Come on you are going to live happily ever after.

opie

Do any of you 952ers have any information on the "carve-out"? Word is Andy M was at your local this past Saturday with a presentation on the new plan.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do any of you 952ers have any information on the "carve-out"? Word is Andy M was at your local this past Saturday with a presentation on the new plan.

Andy M, Randy C. and Ken H. came to the meeting and told the members virtually NOTHING. They did say they did do the carve out, but they had NOTHING in writing, and said they didnt want to put anything in writing until they tweaked it a bit more.

They also mentioned to the members, that if this was turned down by the membership, the negotiating committee may take over and ratify it for us, forcing us into the plan anyways.

Of course , this is paraphrasing.

Andy droned on and on about how the process of creating a health plan could take up to a year, blah blah blah, but wait, WE DIDNT ASK for this!

Who gives a crap how long it should have taken? ANDY, Randy and Ken all boxed themselves into that corner and if they cant get it done, then the blame rests on "THEIR" shoulders and not the members.

We said from the begining that they couldnt get it done right in 3 months and it was THEM, collectively that said they could get it done.

Now they want to talk about delays, and problems.

Until they actually have something written down for us to review other than talking points, then we can say its done.

Of course, Laguna B will tell you everything is perfect.

In case he does, I have an audio recording of the meeting and could post it should Laguna B. chose to challenge what I posted.

PEACE

TOS

LagunaBrown

The healthcare plan is the same with the exception of two things that I will let TOS explain since he has the audio and wants to pretend he is a big shot. You will have the same providers, same doctors and seamless transition. Expect to get a mail out and details of the plan before you vote. I was there and TOS is trying to scare you. Read the material when you get it and make a decision for yourself. Everyone should educate themselves on this important issue.

LagunaBrown

TOS can you please fwd me the audio with Ken H at the meeting because he was not even there. Also FYI Randy C was there but he did not talk because it was Andy M talking us through the Power Point presentation on healthcare.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS can you please fwd me the audio with Ken H at the meeting because he was not even there. Also FYI Randy C was there but he did not talk because it was Andy M talking us through the Power Point presentation on healthcare.

LAGUNA, why dont you do us in the southwest a favor and spell out the health plan that YOU heard was done. Tell us the details of the plan for the first year, second year, third year , fourth year and finally, what will happen in the 5th year.

Please, humor us with your details on the plan other than to tell everyone that they will recieve a "mailer" just before the ballots come out.

Tell us the details of the plan from deductibles, to coverage, to max amounts to hospitalization.

Go beyond "its the same".... because, we dont know what "its the same" means to YOU.

Go on the record and give us the details, then Ill post the audio of Andys total speech on this board and compare.

TOS.

Andy M, Randy C. and Ken H. came to the meeting and told the members virtually NOTHING. They did say they did do the carve out, but they had NOTHING in writing, and said they didnt want to put anything in writing until they tweaked it a bit more.

They also mentioned to the members, that if this was turned down by the membership, the negotiating committee may take over and ratify it for us, forcing us into the plan anyways.

Andy droned on and on about how the process of creating a health plan could take up to a year, blah blah blah, but wait, WE DIDNT ASK for this!

Who gives a crap how long it should have taken? ANDY, Randy and Ken all boxed themselves into that corner and if they cant get it done, then the blame rests on "THEIR" shoulders and not the members.

We said from the begining that they couldnt get it done right in 3 months and it was THEM, collectively that said they could get it done.

Until they actually have something written down for us to review other than talking points, then we can say its done.

In case he does, I have an audio recording of the meeting and could post it should Laguna B. chose to challenge what I posted.

PEACE

TOS
Post it girl. I'd like to hear it.

Stonefish

PEACE

TOS

Post it i think everyone should get to hear it?
Or did you make it up like saying Ken said he could get it done because he didn't say that. Or do you have that on tape also?
If you post the recording Laguna won't have to explain anything the tape will do all the talking.
Don't be afraid.