CoolStoryBro

If you think the public cares that you are out there at 7-8-9 o'clock at night you are mistaken. All they want is their bag of dog food they were too lazy to buy at the local store.

Last night I delivered wine to a lady that was offended to get a knock on the door at 8:30.

I believe that ordering online is smart. You can save a lot of time and money.

Ghost in the Darkness

I did 13hrs yesterday and had a helper for about 8. I just laugh cuz we haven't even hit the worst days yet, and like every year its just getting worse in the preperation department. May not even need a snowstorm to fold this system like a lawnchair.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Screw the public---they aren't the ones putting up with UPS bull :censored2: or are being affected by the contract language. Public support is nice but not necessary. It boils down to you against management and visa versa. If you think the public cares that you are out there at 7-8-9 o'clock at night you are mistaken. All they want is their bag of dog food they were too lazy to buy at the local store.

Truth!!!

brownIEman

Can’t even spell a four letter word but he’s in charge of how much work I’m supposed to do every hour.......I love this place

The irony of you calling me out for misspelling a contraction while using a crude contraction of a derogatory racial epithet is awesome!

Nice.
:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Daf

Maybe the Teamster mechanics should stop threatening a strike and actually do it.
I believe they want to. And I don't blame them. The national mediation board has to release them from negotiations first. Too many laws and hoops to jump through to make it legal.

Daf

Yes, but most service industries exist because we don't want to do things ourselves.

Imagine a restaurant owner complaining about all of his customers coming in saying they were too lazy to cook at home.
The owner doesn't complain. But the waitresses do!