UPSers Against Human Trafficking

jaker

trolling
Yep. Its therapeutic after dealing with it for 30 years quietly . What I find amusing is current workers leaving work for the day and then coming here and continuing the bitching
You know just as well that we can only complain to people who do the job , I rather complain to you guys then my family

I really don't get the retire ones , but I can understand because you was at this place for very long time and it was a big part of your life and not easy to let it go

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

You know just as well that we can only complain to people who do the job , I rather complain to you guys then my family

I really don't get the retire ones , but I can understand because you was at this place for very long time and it was a big part of your life and not easy to let it go
I've let go.. I find this site amusing...sorry you need to complain 24/7. I use to leave ups through the parking lot hearing people bitch... I wasn't gonna waist another minute bitching ...I was going home

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

As a mature older man, I realize that it's ok for people to have different views and opinions. Everyone's different. However there's also lots of immature older people here who think their opinions is the only one that matters. And they are idiots

Catatonic

Nine Lives
... However there's also lots of immature older people here who think their opinions is the only one that matters. And they are idiots
I take offence at this statement!
Photog-Rollator_man.jpg

Dr.Brownz

I love you guys that criticize the company over anything. Company could deliver endless AIDS medication to African nations and you'd claim the greenhouse gases from delivering it will destroy the environment.

Get a hobby.

Work is piled on and then we are asked to do more. UPS can :censored2:

Last edited by a moderator:

10 Pt

Switch places. If it was your daughter I would hope someone like the flight attendant would care enough to keep their eyes moving for the unfortunate victims in this scenario.
It didn't used to be this rampant.

I'd love to be a catalyst in saving someone from this life of despair.

CleverNameHere

Slavery? No one is working for free are they?

Dude. friend... Right off. Never met a center manager who wasn't a horrific excuse for a human being. This company will eventually and spectacularly go down in flames due to constantly stepping on both customers and service providers to save a buck. You are a most likely a sociopath. No one gives two s...s and a friend... About your opinion. Go post in Partners. Or better yet play Russian roulette. Prick.