Upset courier

Purplepackage

LOL. Where I am it must not be busy then. The Express driver who works on my route has a half empty Sprinter Van at 11:30 am and says he is home by 3pm everyday.

Just sounds like a nice tight route that isn't very busy, there are a couple that I can do 110-120 stops by 3 punched out by 3:15

McFeely

Huge Member
If I didn't do pups on my route, I'd have 110 stops done and a 30 minute break done and punched out by 3:30. My pup route has me bouncing all around town for 2 hours and about 12 stops. So inefficient, but also super easy 2 hours to finish my day.

!Retired!

I've been olcced for it but that's all that ever comes of it.

A break violation is better than having dex 01s...
If you don't take a break and have an accident, getting a letter will be the least of your problems. It can become a DOT issue if FedEx decides to make it one. No matter what you say, or how you say it, taking a break is 100% YOUR responsibility. You have been warned....

Purplepackage

If you don't take a break and have an accident, getting a letter will be the least of your problems. It can become a DOT issue if FedEx decides to make it one. No matter what you say, or how you say it, taking a break is 100% YOUR responsibility. You have been warned....

There's no way you cant find 30 minutes to take a break

SmithBarney

LOL. Where I am it must not be busy then. The Express driver who works on my route has a half empty Sprinter Van at 11:30 am and says he is home by 3pm everyday.

Yes but it was full at 9am when he left and had to get off 1/2 his stops before 12noon, don't forget you might not have counted that DOC(letters) bucket full of envelopes... ;)

Purplepackage

Yes but it was full at 9am when he left and had to get off 1/2 his stops before 12noon, don't forget you might not have counted that DOC(letters) bucket full of envelopes... ;)

You have point about being full when you leave, our downtown routes barely have room for all the freight, but by 1 it looks your empty

Of course one of those routes manages to milk it for 10 hours 5 days a week, he cleared 75k last year lol

whenIgetthere

You have point about being full when you leave, our downtown routes barely have room for all the freight, but by 1 it looks your empty

Of course one of those routes manages to milk it for 10 hours 5 days a week, he cleared 75k last year lol

Got one of them in my loop, bulk for the hospital first stop, truck barren after that. Yet she's out there 11 hours a day, 70 or 80 stops. Furthest she drives from the station is about five miles, hospital is a mile from the station. Grossed 80k last year.

Purplepackage

Got one of them in my loop, bulk for the hospital first stop, truck barren after that. Yet she's out there 11 hours a day, 70 or 80 stops. Furthest she drives from the station is about five miles, hospital is a mile from the station. Grossed 80k last year.

I'll never understand it, I wouldn't voluntarily be out there for 10-11 hours everyday when I could be back in 7-8 if I wanted. What's even better is management just overlooks it

dex 84

I haven't had the issue with being too busy to take a break in a few months. I have a feeling it's going to get bad again soon but I might just take all of yours advice and sit and take my break anyway.

Who cares if people don't get their packages? I do but only to a certain degree. When it's obvious that more routes need to be run and they aren't then why should I be upset about rolling freight?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Who cares if people don't get their packages? I do but only to a certain degree. When it's obvious that more routes need to be run and they aren't then why should I be upset about rolling freight?
The service is only as good as what Fred's willing to pay for. Remember that.

dezguy

I haven't had the issue with being too busy to take a break in a few months. I have a feeling it's going to get bad again soon but I might just take all of yours advice and sit and take my break anyway.

I used to feel horrible about people not getting their packages. It would literally eat at me till the next day when I finally got the package off. Then one day I woke up and realized, every single time I had DEX 01's was NEVER my fault. I did my job but was sent out way over stop count and it was management who was expecting me to fix their problem.

There is absolutely no need to kill yourself in this job. Our bodies get torn up enough as it is at this job with out us doing to ourselves.

Purplepackage

Don't worry it will get more than busy before you know it. If how busy it was this summer is any indication it will be a busy peak

dex 84

I used to feel horrible about people not getting their packages. It would literally eat at me till the next day when I finally got the package off. Then one day I woke up and realized, every single time I had DEX 01's was NEVER my fault. I did my job but was sent out way over stop count and it was management who was expecting me to fix their problem.

There is absolutely no need to kill yourself in this job. Our bodies get torn up enough as it is at this job with out us doing to ourselves.

The only thing that would bother me is if the ones that don't get there are the ones that people really count on. Medication, payroll, that kind of thing. But I'll go out of my way to make sure I get those ones off. If I have 01s they're always almost entirely amazon or other e-commerce...