Upstate and Western New York.

542thruNthru

I didn't vote and you can kiss my ass

baby-oil-slap.gif

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Most state and local elections would be thrown out in that case.

Clinton won the majority vote but lost to Trump.

As a matter of fact, it happened 4 other times. The Presidential Candidate got the majority of votes and lost.

In order to amend the US Constitution, you need 2/3 of the Senate, 2/3 of the House and 3/4 of the States to vote yes.

It's not all that rare.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Exhibit A as to why I don't give a :censored2: whether or not drivers get :censored2:ed over by the contract. In fact I hope they do.
You guys could stand being knocked down a peg or two.
You’re like the guy that works at McDonalds and wants to make $20 an hour, but you keep forgetting to put my fries in the bag....

Integrity

Binge Poster
hurry up and ratify the others ...so I can get my retro check!...full-timers making plenty of money but us part-timers been getting :censored2:ed for years. Fters want to blame us Pters but haven't not once spoke up loudly for us. So hell no, we are not gonna help you. We don't give a :censored2: about voting or the union. The only thing we care about is our healthcare and what ever raise we can get, in that order. When you FTers start giving a :censored2: about us, we will start giving a :censored2: about your union and your contract. The way we see it is the union is not ours nor is the contract. That's you fulltimers BS. You guys kill me, on her complaining about making 40+ a hour with great benifits, and partimers are making $10.35 and a year wait for benefits. I understand the concept of put in your time but dam! You want that package car loaded correctly every morning right? At the very least you could have made a push for cutting that year in half. But no you complaining about 22.4 jobs only becuz it creates a 2nd tier driver. Well that 2nd tier pay sounds a whole lot better than what we getting now. It isn't the Union Reps it's all of you selfish as Fulltimers!!
How can we correct this?

How can the Full-timers show you we care?

We want to make things better.

Heavy Package

All of these supplements will be crushed out, just like last time. Better to focus your energy on the next contract and any elections that come along in between.

Exactly my point. We were sold out. Period. Our supplement and contract forced on us in the Atlantic area as well. All of you who are upset about this should stop posting like you are going into battle like Bravehart and focus on 2023. The contract and supplements are done for this round. Get these worthless current leaders out and new ones in. You have to get involved and put down your bong or glazed doughnut or $20 hooker at the next truck stop and spend the 45 seconds online to VOTE.

Bob11B

When 65% of the membership are indigent part time workers, 50% participation will always be unlikely.

The "good plan" was executed by the IBT, who rediscovered and reinterpreted an antiquated article in the Constitution that has no place being utilized in any UPS contract now, or in the future.
I don’t know if we can blame the part timers...the drivers could encourage them
To vote by standing over them to make sure they vote, there is just no excuse...

F

Frankie's Friend

hurry up and ratify the others ...so I can get my retro check!...full-timers making plenty of money but us part-timers been getting :censored2:ed for years. Fters want to blame us Pters but haven't not once spoke up loudly for us. So hell no, we are not gonna help you. We don't give a :censored2: about voting or the union. The only thing we care about is our healthcare and what ever raise we can get, in that order. When you FTers start giving a :censored2: about us, we will start giving a :censored2: about your union and your contract. The way we see it is the union is not ours nor is the contract. That's you fulltimers BS. You guys kill me, on her complaining about making 40+ a hour with great benifits, and partimers are making $10.35 and a year wait for benefits. I understand the concept of put in your time but dam! You want that package car loaded correctly every morning right? At the very least you could have made a push for cutting that year in half. But no you complaining about 22.4 jobs only becuz it creates a 2nd tier driver. Well that 2nd tier pay sounds a whole lot better than what we getting now. It isn't the Union Reps it's all of you selfish as Fulltimers!!
6142180-0-image-a-42_1542139684107.jpg

Is your diaper wet again? Call your mom.

JustDeliverIt

That's a damn shame.

No change in the 22.4 language?

Were you able to get clear concise answers that are not open to interpretation regarding RPCD's rights to 40 hours, Right to bump a 22.4 on Sat or Sun, or any change that would allow a RPCD to bid on a Tues - Sat or Wed- Sun position if they are not able to get 40 on a M-friend schedule?

Nothing. That along with an increase in training routes, a 4-10 schedule in package language. Now it is pushed on us because we were failed at the national level and people are fed up about it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You’re like the guy that works at McDonalds and wants to make $20 an hour, but you keep forgetting to put my fries in the bag....
A McDonald’s worker with healthcare and a pension.

I don’t get the whole “oh full timers should care about us” like you have the numbers. Care about yourselves and you dictate the contract. It’s that simple. I have no idea why I should be expected to put someone else’s interests before my own when they don’t even care.