Upstate and Western New York.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It makes people uncomfortable.... when they get "called out".

I really try to post in the Union Forum.... informing members of their

contractual rights. But, some TDU people want to challenge me.

They always lose.

-Bug-
Not always???

@browned out has been caving your head in for the past month.

It's been kind of sad to watch, because like @BakerMayfield2018, I always appreciated how you handle yourself and enjoyed watching and participating in "the joust".
I always knew that reality is that we agree on way more than we disagree.

But now, instead of acknowledging the most basic of Teamsters premises (like reproach), you continually deflect with TDU nonsense as the source of all that is, was, and will be wrong within our Union.

I'll say it again, line up 100 Teamsters and ask them what TDU is, and more than 90 would not be able to give you an accurate description.

Face it, your shtick is broke.

~Bbbl~™

JustDeliverIt

I detest.... loudmouth "do nothing" people.

They always lose.

-Bug-

Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them TDU, it just makes them fed up with how things are going at the top of the IBT.

Future

Victory Ride
I detest.... loudmouth "do nothing" people.

They always lose.

-Bug-
I am not TDU ... just someone that sees a lot of bad representation

Superteeth2478

You'd probably win but personally, based upon my experience of the General Membership of UPS Teamsters, I wouldn't take that bet.

Based upon voting turnout most probably wouldn't answer the question if polled.
I'd take that bet. I know that 99% of Teamsters don't know who their president is. That's just absurd. But you're definitely right about that voter turnout bit...

Superteeth2478

Not always???

@browned out has been caving your head in for the past month.

It's been kind of sad to watch, because like @BakerMayfield2018, I always appreciated how you handle yourself and enjoyed watching and participating in "the joust".
I always knew that reality is that we agree on way more than we disagree.

But now, instead of acknowledging the most basic of Teamsters premises (like reproach), you continually deflect with TDU nonsense as the source of all that is, was, and will be wrong within our Union.

I'll say it again, line up 100 Teamsters and ask them what TDU is, and more than 90 would not be able to give you an accurate description.

Face it, your shtick is broke.

~Bbbl~™
I'd honestly say 90 is an exaggeration after recent events and what with the fact that large locals are electing TDU leadership, but the number is definitely up there.

That's something I'm wondering about though. When exactly did this TDU faction appear? Or was it always there but so small that it wasn't on the radar?

And that's something I noticed myself. BUG used to be one of the most informative, rational people on Browncafe (disregard the recent join date, I used to be here way back when as the Turdburglar). And I did notice the back and forth between Bubblehead and BUG, but also saw the mutual respect between them and saw that they agreed on more things than they disagreed on. But BUG didn't even respond to Bubblehead calling him out on this. He just ignored that part.

BUG is still informative, but at the same time he has this irrational hatred of anyone who calls out the Old Guard leadership on their crap and paints them with the same tired TDU brush, when in reality I haven't seen too many people on Browncafe arguing with BUG and openly declaring themselves to be TDU supporters.

I know in my local some stewards bash dissidents as "braindead TDU supporters", and I'm sure that that is not an isolated thing. I don't know what changed with BUG, but I can safely say he appears to be a "braindead Old Guard supporter". And neither end of the political spectrum is good to be on.

Future

Victory Ride
I can respect your opinion.

But, how can you base that assumption on limited information ?
Just a sheeeeet show .... of what workers r feeling right now .... like I said b4 I really don’t have a long horse in this race anymore ... but what young drivers r saying and worried about makes me upset for them

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That name is the only reason he ever won a single Teamster election.

Maybe the name.... carries some weight.

It's not going to be Fred Z from Local 89.

3rd lowest voting Local in the country.... when one of his subordinates get's elected

to the IBT Executive Board.

That's gotta be embarrassing.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Maybe the name.... carries some weight.

It's not going to be Fred Z from Local 89.
That's what you said last time, when you predicted a "landslide" victory for Hoffa over Fred Z....

How did that end up???

But I do agree, it won't be Fred Z, because he won't be running for President....but if you wanna make another bet on who wins Secretary Treasurer, I'm in???
3rd lowest voting Local in the country.... when one of his subordinates get's elected

to the IBT Executive Board.

That's gotta be embarrassing.
What Local has the highest full time to part time employee ratio???

I propose yet another bet that Local 89 is also at least the "3rd lowest Local" in regards to that ratio???

....in other words, that Local 89 is way above the national average of 65% part time membership, which explains a below average voter turnout.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited: