usa: 50% of 25 year olds living at home w/ parents, 30% of 30 year olds are living at home w parents

rickyb

I thought Fort Mac burned down?
haha it did. rightfully so i might add.

before the fire, i saw a fuel truck job which i think was fly in fly out. now who knows what the situation is, but in the meantime i can get experience locally doing fuel trucks. ill give them a call 6 months from now if everything works out.

haha it did. rightfully so i might add.

before the fire, i saw a fuel truck job which i think was fly in fly out. now who knows what the situation is, but in the meantime i can get experience locally doing fuel trucks. ill give them a call 6 months from now if everything works out.
Why don't you buy in to a coop?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i live in a resort area and the new trend here is disgusting us. parents of our generation are buying their 20 and 30 somethings HOUSES now. most of these kids are ski and beach bums and they have minimum wage jobs and have parties every weekend and BRAG about what new toy their parents have recently bought them.

I think what could straighten out this situation is MANDATORY two year National service for every 18 year old. either the military, Peace Corps or other service to their country and teach them the responsibility that the gawddam PARENTS couldn't teach them.

You can't fault the younger generation when the baby boomer generation is enabling them.