Vaccines for employees

Ptrunner

I work in schools I’m part time at ups night shift.

I just got my first dose of Moderna vaccine Friday morning. By Friday night I couldn’t move my arm lateral and had massive headache. I called in and it was fine. Four weeks I’ll most likely have to call in again because if I had side effects first dose, the second dose is always worst for side effects.
UPS is going to experience many call ins once employees have access to them. And for you all be prepared for it that you’ll have to call in too. My state has been scheduling them on Thursday Friday Saturday because of the side effects.

PT Car Washer

I just got my first dose of Moderna vaccine Friday morning. By Friday night I couldn’t move my arm lateral and had massive headache. I called in and it was fine. Four weeks I’ll most likely have to call in again because if I had side effects first dose, the second dose is always worst for side effects.
UPS is going to experience many call ins once employees have access to them. And for you all be prepared for it that you’ll have to call in too. My state has been scheduling them on Thursday Friday Saturday because of the side effects.
Just because you had a mild reaction doesn't mean everyone will. I can't wait to get my vaccine so life can begin to get back to normal again.

upschuck

They said the same thing about the shingles vaccine I got a few months ago. Had every side effect after the first one. Just the sore arm after the second one, and I was dreading that second shot something fierce.

Thought I was able to sign up today, but it got pushed to tomorrow. We'll say if it gets pushed farther back.

Ptrunner

They said the same thing about the shingles vaccine I got a few months ago. Had every side effect after the first one. Just the sore arm after the second one, and I was dreading that second shot something fierce.

Thought I was able to sign up today, but it got pushed to tomorrow. We'll say if it gets pushed farther back.
This vaccine is a different beast there’s never been a vaccine for a coronavirus.

I’m just trying to create awareness that don’t be surprised that you’ll have to call in and ups needs to be prepared for more then usual call ins once more people can get it.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Just because you had a mild reaction doesn't mean everyone will. I can't wait to get my vaccine so life can begin to get back to normal again.
It also doesn't mean that everyone will not get a reaction. Also I heard that syphilis kills all strains of covid. So there is that.

upschuck

This vaccine is a different beast there’s never been a vaccine for a coronavirus.

I’m just trying to create awareness that don’t be surprised that you’ll have to call in and ups needs to be prepared for more then usual call ins once more people can get it.
All I was saying was sometimes the second is not as bad as the first, when it is supposed to be worse.

ManInBrown

I know 20-25 people that have gotten the Moderna vaccine, both doses. Two out of 20-25 didn’t feel well after. The rest had zero side effects other than slightly sore arm at injection site for 24 hours.

Ptrunner

I know 20-25 people that have gotten the Moderna vaccine, both doses. Two out of 20-25 didn’t feel well after. The rest had zero side effects other than slightly sore arm at injection site for 24 hours.
Well that’s different from me. Since I’m in the schools all had pain in injection site. Since I’m in unloaded and using arm I can’t imagine unloading with not being able to move my arm up. Maybe drivers can still work.

All teachers I’ve talked to had dizziness, brain fog and sore arm after second dose.

The mathematical percent chance all you’re people who didn’t have effects and mine is pretty unusual. Maybe they didn’t want to admit it they had effects. There’s a reason they my state has injections toward end of week.

rod

Retired 22 years

Don't believe this. I had absolutely NO side affects with my second shot. Not even a sore shoulder like I had with the first one. Everyone apparently reacts differently with VERY FEW (if any) serious side affects--to be honest I haven't even heard of any serious side affects happening.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

My wife got her first Moderna vaccine on Friday, and her reaction was similar to yours. Got my first one yesterday with no side effect. Just assumed the soreness was a woman thing.