Vaccines for employees

burco8080

Got mine was a little sick but yes it worth it can not believe how many of my fellow brother and sisters will not get it

El Correcto

god is dead
You should go to the tiddie bar instead and live a little life before all your worrying consumes you.
I’ve been to one, some Marilyn Monroe look alike wanted to give me a blowie in the parking lot.
Much to her disappointment and my amusement I don’t bring my car places I plan to barely be able to walk out of let alone drive home.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I work in schools I’m part time at ups night shift.

I just got my first dose of Moderna vaccine Friday morning. By Friday night I couldn’t move my arm lateral and had massive headache. I called in and it was fine. Four weeks I’ll most likely have to call in again because if I had side effects first dose, the second dose is always worst for side effects.
UPS is going to experience many call ins once employees have access to them. And for you all be prepared for it that you’ll have to call in too. My state has been scheduling them on Thursday Friday Saturday because of the side effects.
Hopefully you have your sick days.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
This vaccine is a different beast there’s never been a vaccine for a coronavirus.

I’m just trying to create awareness that don’t be surprised that you’ll have to call in and ups needs to be prepared for more then usual call ins once more people can get it.
You're trying to alert the same company that gets caught off-guard EVERY year at "peak-season"??

DOK

The pharmaceutical companies don't. I wonder if that would hold up for any busiesses that require the vaccine. But have no fear, any serious side effects didn't happen and definitely weren't a direct result of the vaccine.
It actually says somewhere everyone who’s getting the vaccine is part of the clinical trial since the vaccines obtained early approval.