Vaccines for employees

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Side effects are always common in vaccines. That’s why they are given as a warning. Only thing you should be majorly worried about is allergic reactions to them.

browned out

It is unfathomable that UPS has not set up clinics in every center offering the vaccine to eligible employees. We are/ and have been essential since day one of the pandemic. Other companies proactively offered and administered vaccines to employees. /Tyson Foods To Offer COVID Vaccines To Thousands Of Its Workers This is exotically disparate for the NEW UPS that has taken a Crazily different course. Or is it Wildly? The reinvention of UPS: is savage or is it wild?
UPS has found it necessary to jettison UPS freight...putting all of those employees futures in jeapordy....yet could not find the humanity to offer vaccinations to its front line essential workers? REALLY? You know 'we're not all stupid here'. UPS finds the time and resources to spin off UPS Freight in the midst of a pandemic YET we are walking around as essential workers who are throw away human beings? The old guard leadership was garbage at UPS; Hopefully the new leadership TEAM is still finding sure footing...baby steps...because they are falling down a lot about now.

We hope our new leadership team cares. Some have said that UPS just doesn't Carol. Whoops. I guess UPS doesn't CARE.OLMFAO!

WILD!!! INDEED!

Last edited:

Hot Carl

My mom had minor side-effects after her second shot. I thought we would have our spot in line as essential workers who are constantly among the public, but apparently not. Not gonna wait around any longer and I’ll just get it as soon as I can.

Ptrunner

I check some of the responses and I now see the reason why the US is number one for deaths and cases.
This is not your average vaccine and will pound you pretty good don’t schedule a night of drinking after getting it and don’t take Tylenol or Advil before or after to lessen side effects.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I check some of the responses and I now see the reason why the US is number one for deaths and cases.
This is not your average vaccine and will pound you pretty good don’t schedule a night of drinking after getting it and don’t take Tylenol or Advil before or after to lessen side effects.

You finally realized that our case and death counting systems are entirely fraudulent? I wonder what would happen to the numbers on record if we adjusted them for the new testing and reporting standards.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My 83 year old mom got the Moderna vaccine, 1st shot was fine after the 2 shot she felt a little light headed. Nothing like the OP.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Joe Biden knocked on my door, syringe in hand, and told me get the vaccine. I politely refused but he kept on insisting saying "it's perfectly safe. The Chinese tested it and said it's fine. Come on, man."

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
To all the red sheep in here, why did trump get the vaccine and keep it a secret back in January? And that was after he already had it(allegedly) and claimed to be immune. Wake up.

PT Car Washer

To all the red sheep in here, why did trump get the vaccine and keep it a secret back in January? And that was after he already had it(allegedly) and claimed to be immune. Wake up.
trump could have demonstrated to his believers that the vaccine is safe. He could have been a benefit to this country instead of plotting how to overthrow the US government.

Cowboy Mac

Joe Biden knocked on my door, syringe in hand, and told me get the vaccine. I politely refused but he kept on insisting saying "it's perfectly safe. The Chinese tested it and said it's fine. Come on, man."
He can’t say “Come on, man.” anymore. Not gender neutral. He should be saying “Come on man or woman.” Or come on “Potato Head”.