Vaccines for employees

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
If you are scared go do a full 18? panel or whatever they call it for all the viri before to make sure you don't have anything else in your body so you can have peace of mind. Or wait for the J&J shot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump could have demonstrated to his believers that the vaccine is safe. He could have been a benefit to this country instead of plotting how to overthrow the US government.
Keep crying.
Screenshot_20201110-194303.png

wilberforce15

Thank you for that information Dr. Cardboard.
It's actually really easy.

We have 30M or so confirmed positives. And we all know that you can double that number because of the people who didn't get tested.

So, 60M to 100M covid cases is a very safe, reliable number.

You're welcome.

- Dr. Cardboard.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's actually really easy.

We have 30M or so confirmed positives. And we all know that you can double that number because of the people who didn't get tested.

So, 60M to 100M covid cases is a very safe, reliable number.

You're welcome.

- Dr. Cardboard.
A single person can test positive and count many times. So it could also be 15 to 5 million.

Sincerely, Doctor 2ndDay

A single person can test positive and count many times. So it could also be 15 to 5 million.

Sincerely, Doctor 2ndDay

Given the nature of viral transmission, and by the CDC's own statements, there is no less than 4x the amount of unconfirmed cases as there is confirmed. The estimated total per the CDC is over 80M.

Indecisi0n

There is such a long waiting list here. My buddy just got vaccinated and to help me out he spit in my mouth. Hopefully that will give me some protection until I can get my shot.

quad decade guy

Got mine today(1st, same vaccine Moderna).

Paramedic gave me mine and he was smooth as silk.

I have a some arm stiffness(feels a little sore and heavy).....quite doable.

BTW, I went to the "melt down room" for side effect reaction....I sat there for a few minutes(I think it's supposed to be 20 min.) And asked my fellow citizens if it was mandatory to stay the full 20.....they joked and said "they will hunt you down".....I asked if we had to wait at gunpoint......nervous laughter......

So, I walked up to the two folks manning a table at the exit........"We aren't the vax police, it's up to you...." Cool. I left.

My overall experience? It couldn't have been better organized or run. It was absolutely flawless except: Someone decided to mow the grass at the facility today......creating huge clouds of dust and someone decided to street sweeper the parking lot! With thousands of people walking through it.......I asked "Couldn't you mow on an off day?" Blank stares.

I got there early and left early. The whole experience took about 10 min. from exiting my car. My commute to the facility from home was 50 min. I had to take a day off(I chose unpaid)(saving option days) so, so far.....$300 and some gas.

Around here my advice: Ignore your appointment time and go way early. I did see folks that looked like they were waiting for their time in their cars.

BTW, no person could explain why we had to show an insurance card......it is free......so why? BTW, that's what took the longest was inputing your personal information. The shot was 30 seconds.

Anecdotal story: I was waiting in line at Costco(after) with a woman stranger. I mentioned I just got vaxed. I asked when she was scheduled...
"Oh, I'm not taking the shot....." and she proceeded to talk about being "off the grid" and anti-govt.........etc. Prepper type.The whole family deal. Wow.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This vaccine is a different beast there’s never been a vaccine for a coronavirus.

I’m just trying to create awareness that don’t be surprised that you’ll have to call in and ups needs to be prepared for more then usual call ins once more people can get it.
Who do I call into if I'm retired?

wilberforce15

Got mine today(1st, same vaccine Moderna).

Paramedic gave me mine and he was smooth as silk.

I have a some arm stiffness(feels a little sore and heavy).....quite doable.

BTW, I went to the "melt down room" for side effect reaction....I sat there for a few minutes(I think it's supposed to be 20 min.) And asked my fellow citizens if it was mandatory to stay the full 20.....they joked and said "they will hunt you down".....I asked if we had to wait at gunpoint......nervous laughter......

So, I walked up to the two folks manning a table at the exit........"We aren't the vax police, it's up to you...." Cool. I left.

My overall experience? It couldn't have been better organized or run. It was absolutely flawless except: Someone decided to mow the grass at the facility today......creating huge clouds of dust and someone decided to street sweeper the parking lot! With thousands of people walking through it.......I asked "Couldn't you mow on an off day?" Blank stares.

I got there early and left early. The whole experience took about 10 min. from exiting my car. My commute to the facility from home was 50 min. I had to take a day off(I chose unpaid)(saving option days) so, so far.....$300 and some gas.

Around here my advice: Ignore your appointment time and go way early. I did see folks that looked like they were waiting for their time in their cars.

BTW, no person could explain why we had to show an insurance card......it is free......so why? BTW, that's what took the longest was inputing your personal information. The shot was 30 seconds.

Anecdotal story: I was waiting in line at Costco(after) with a woman stranger. I mentioned I just got vaxed. I asked when she was scheduled...
"Oh, I'm not taking the shot....." and she proceeded to talk about being "off the grid" and anti-govt.........etc. Prepper type.The whole family deal. Wow.
Can you please tell an even longer story about getting a shot?

I was enthralled.

wilberforce15

It's so funny with all the stupid health checks at a doctor for a regular appointment. They ask if I've been out of state, and of course I lie because they'd cancel the appointment for me having once traveled 30 minutes away.

Then they ask if I've been diagnosed with COVID in the last 21 days. I say yes. It's been 19 days.

The dudes all move back in their chairs. People move away. Everybody covers their mouths with their arms and stuff.

I'm the safest person in the entire place, with the best and freshest immunity. People are nuts.

wilberforce15

I know three different people who found cancers later than they otherwise would have because of stupid covid crap.

They don't get chalked up as covid casualties or covid deaths. But they are.