VANDETTA AGAISNT UPS VETERANS

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seems obvious that management has declared open season on ups union members that have been with the company for a while . In my work area alone , about 7 workers of 5 years or more were force to resigned . I've been with the company for over 10 years , I have never witnessed the amount of new highers coming thru . I, also have been targeted by management over the past 2 seasons . I could be one second late and supervisors are writing me up and placing me on orders of dismissal . In my opinion , this strategy by management to get rid of the old workers to save in wages and benefits is counter productive . I have notice that the amount of missed sorts have increased dramatically and it takes the company longer to complete the loads on their respective shifts . I'm willing to bet that its costing ups more money to keep hiring hundreds of new workers a month that to keep the older workers employed .
Man up and take it. Don't let them win!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey what do you know ... another whiny assed :censored2: started another thread.
proxy-7.gif

dudebro

At my center new hires show up for the 1st day and are told to get to work lol. Haven’t seen anyone receive proper training. They throw you to the wolves from day 1.
What wolves? There's a pile of packages sitting there. They're not moving or anything. Pick them up and put them over here.

Dr.Brownz

Seems obvious that management has declared open season on ups union members that have been with the company for a while . In my work area alone , about 7 workers of 5 years or more were force to resigned . I've been with the company for over 10 years , I have never witnessed the amount of new highers coming thru . I, also have been targeted by management over the past 2 seasons . I could be one second late and supervisors are writing me up and placing me on orders of dismissal . In my opinion , this strategy by management to get rid of the old workers to save in wages and benefits is counter productive . I have notice that the amount of missed sorts have increased dramatically and it takes the company longer to complete the loads on their respective shifts . I'm willing to bet that its costing ups more money to keep hiring hundreds of new workers a month that to keep the older workers employed .

It's vEndetta bro

Keep the omerta alive

Dr.Brownz

What wolves? There's a pile of packages sitting there. They're not moving or anything. Pick them up and put them over here.

A bonobo could do your job too bro. A bonobo is humans closest genetic relatives, since you are probably don't know the world beyond your metrics and reports

I threw them to the wolves on day 5. It’s a term used in operations. There are packages moving and they’re on their own.

Mr. Marshall

At our building because the supervisor are being judged on turnover they refuse to get rid of part-time workers. I have a new loader virtually everyday as there are 2 people who are allowed to only one day a week so they won't quit.