VOTE NO ON THe CONTRACT!

It will take 4 years for a new driver to reach top scale(insaine).
With in those 4 years the new driver cannot file 9.5 for to much OT.
By 2017 the minimum wage across the country will be $10.oo and hr yet at UPS a part time employee will start at $10.oo an hr. 33yrs ago I started at $8.50 an hour. That is criminal!
A $1.50 increase in 33yrs
Oh and by the way UPS will shortly send out a letter to all retirees that the medical supplement of $50 a month will be going up to $495.oo this according to The Bloomberg Report!
UPS has projected that it will make 4.5 to 4.8 billion dollars this year. According to the wall street journal the S%p 500 this quarter is up to 11% while UPS had the stock go up 16% these are the facts!

stink219

It will take 4 years for a new driver to reach top scale(insaine).
Check your supplement. In the north east, there are ways to reduce that time if you are a part timer.
With in those 4 years the new driver cannot file 9.5 for to much OT.
That is not true. You may qualify for 2 of the 3 ways for relief.
By 2017 the minimum wage across the country will be $10.oo and hr yet at UPS a part time employee will start at $10.oo an hr. 33yrs ago I started at $8.50 an hour. That is criminal!
A $1.50 increase in 33yrs
Across the country? Questionable. If you said California then I agree.

Oh and by the way UPS will shortly send out a letter to all retirees that the medical supplement of $50 a month will be going up to $495.oo this according to The Bloomberg Report!
Um, the Bloomberg report said this will happen?

UPS has projected that it will make 4.5 to 4.8 billion dollars this year. According to the wall street journal the S%p 500 this quarter is up to 11% while UPS had the stock go up 16% these are the facts!
that is a great thing!! You don't agree?

rpoz11

Just curious...

What are the odds that being vocal about supporting a NO VOTE,
That it could bring along company & union retaliation?

​While on the clock?

ikoi62

Christ...cant anyone read some of the other 100000 posts about the contract without having to start another? especially the ones who just created a new account just to say the same s*it over and over.

over9five

Staff member
Christ...cant anyone read some of the other 100000 posts about the contract without having to start another? especially the ones who just created a new account just to say the same s*it over and over.

And more importantly, why is the "e" small???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: VOTE NO

Vote No
If No, then What ?
TDU Sucks
What Are You Voting?
Shall I Vote No
Anyone Voting Yes Will Be Shot
Freight Sucks
Healthcare Suck
ETC.

This is going to go on 'til June 20th ?????

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Vote No
If No, then What ?
TDU Sucks
What Are You Voting?
Shall I Vote No
Anyone Voting Yes Will Be Shot
Freight Sucks
Healthcare Suck
ETC.

This is going to go on 'til June 20th ?????

You might have a dog but it is not in this fight. See you June 21st.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm stuck opening all these so they will go away as "new posts". It's a pain in the arse....thank goodness I don't have to read them.