Vote No Or Yes

1timepu

I wish people would stop with the negativity, let people decide on their own, stop trying to influence everybody, we all have a brain and we can read for our selves, let us make up our own minds we have the contract in our hands now........just read it, one point you cant worry about what happens after this contract,only so much could change with the economy, or election, or some other event wich would slow our economy, so just look at the contract and how it will affect you over the next 5 years! peace

30andout

I wish people would stop with the negativity, let people decide on their own, stop trying to influence everybody, we all have a brain and we can read for our selves, let us make up our own minds we have the contract in our hands now........just read it, one point you cant worry about what happens after this contract,only so much could change with the economy, or election, or some other event wich would slow our economy, so just look at the contract and how it will affect you over the next 5 years! peace
Nice to read a post thats not just an opinion . THANKS

satellitedriver

I would give you more rep, but I have to spread it around.
Thanks for being rational and thoughtful.
I gives me hope that BC will return to the eclectic group with diverse opinions and experiences that they wish to share.
PAX

olympicking

olympic_king

IS HAVING WWW.FAIRTAX.ORG AT THE END OF YOUR POST TRYING TO INFLUENCE ME ON TAX ISSUES.

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.

Yea your right! let everyone decide for themselves people!!

(mysta covers avatar)

:wink: